Yamato 102 parts wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 102 parts wanted.

Who has .020 rings,gaskets and seals available.
    Thanks Tim

Originally posted by mr2boats View Post
    Thanks Tim
    Call TJ or Montoya. They should have anything you need.

Comment

102 parts............

Tim,
      Email me at "rcracerva@yahoo.com "
      DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

I have a complete 102 powerhead ( roy mackees) in a crate in my garage ready to go 800 Jeff
        Jeff

Comment

102 parts

I have almost anything you need for a 102. I am currently out of pistons because RPM has not received his order from Japan, but have rings, seals, and gaskets. Email your needs to me at tjohnston@localdialup.com
          Tom Johnston

Comment

Originally posted by mr2boats View Post
            Thanks Tim
            oversized 102 pistons are not available right now. Montoya said he "might" have some made next year, but not likely. The trend is to buy oversized 302 pistons and have the locating pins for the rings relocated. Lee Tietze had the tooling to do it (I was told), but think he sold it to someone else (TJ??). I know you said you were just looking for rings, but wanted to state the piston issue.

you can buy all the rest of the parts from the US suppliers or if they do not have them, buy them from Mike Ward, the overseas Yamato supplier. I had to buy my 302 pistons (standard) from him, as Montoya is not going to restock until next year. Oversized rings are getting VERY expensive!!!
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Guy's you might want to take a look at some old Yamaha DT175 piston rings. I think I checked them out at one point. When I had my 102. If I recall correctly they are identicaland I think they had them in .020 over. But I could be wrong. it's known to happen.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H
              When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Working...
              X