polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polishing

if any one wants gear cases done or mod elbows and pipes i can do it and have them annadizing done so it keeps the shine just let me know thanks frank

Price list????

Is there any way to quote a price on parts, as some shipping is involved.

I guess what i'm saying is i'm in Mo and there's a dude on the L. Coast does same.??
    RichardKCMo
    RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

richard all depends on what you want done i will pay for shipping back to you i am in michigan so let me know i will be more then happy to help out as best as i can

Comment

how much would a whole 102 cost for polishing, and would you pay the $80+ to ship it back?? haha
        Silas Jordan
        Windham, Maine
        CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
        Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Polishing

DSR Runabout,

You can get good results by using 'Mothers' brand, "Mag and Aluminum' polish.

By hand or a small buffer...... especially on the towerhousing and foot.

It will not take more than an hour or so.

Good Luck.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

haha ok, thanks for the info! ill look into that.
            Silas Jordan
            Windham, Maine
            Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

if you want a briter shine i could do the tower and foot and pay for shipping and have it so it will never fade again to answer your question i would have to have the gears and every thing out of the gear foot dsr

Comment

Do you buff the mid tower and lower unit to remove surface scratches? I am considering having the mid tower and lower unit polished. What do you think is a fair price for those two to be done, and what would you charge for having just the lower unit polished? Also the bottom edge of the skeg is a little rough as the previous owner had it standing on the skeg on a cement floor, and the skeg has been worked or shaped. You can pm/e-mail/call me, silas1128@gmail.com (207) 615-3124.

Silas.
                Silas Jordan
                Windham, Maine
                Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Working...
                X