Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250cch and 350 cch Rigs For Sale

For sale 250cch rig complete
    2006 MJR Composites Hydro-250cc and 350 cc combo, laydown hydro, UIM compliant, 2005 250cc Rossi engine, includes Tietze towerhousing and 11:15 Yamato lower unit. This rig finished third at 2007 Pro Nationals.

For sale 350cch rig complete
    12 ft 6 in MJR laydown hydro, 3 cylinder 350cc Rossi engine, Rossi towerhousing, 12:15 Yamato lower unit. This rig is a 4 time Pro National Champ.

For sale 12:15 Yamato vertical split lower unit

For sale 12:16 Yamato horizontal split lower unit

For sale Rossi mid section

All equipment very fast and in excellent condition.

Contact David Mitchell
    Email for information: davidmitch@comcast.net
    912-230-2169
    Attached Files

Good PRO Equipment

David has put some very competitive equipment on the market. Amyone considering entering the PRO ranks should contact David about these boats and engines. The 350 has won a couple of National Championships and the MJR 350 boat just runs beautifully on the water. The 250 MJR should be UIM compliant. David ran tough all season in this 250 rig and the third-place at the Nationals was very good showing against 21 entries.
    David Weaver

Comment

Equipment for sale

David Mitchell and I have formed a new team for 2008 and will be racing all new equipment from the MJR factory in 250cc and 350cc hydro. All of David's existing equipment is in excellent condition, race ready and very competitive in 250cc and 350cc.

The 2006 MJR boat is a 250/350cc boat with composite cockpit sides and rounded pickle tips and is UIM compliant. This is a very light weight boat.

The 1997 MJR boat is also a 250/350cc boat with wood cockpit sides and pointed pickle tips that can be easily modified to be UIM compliant. This is also a very light weight boat.

Comment

boats

are you back in the boat building business?

Comment

Yes

Yes, I am back to building boats, selling plans, making nose pieces, rear cowlings, etc.

email me if you need anything: Marc.Johnson@MJRComposites.com

Comment

great equip

I enjoyed getting my arse kicked by this equipment the past few years (ok maybe I don't like losing, but at least I'm losing to a nice guy and a top notch driver.) This stuff is proven. Cannot beat an all inclusive deal that is race ready.
            Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

David,
              I sent you an email. Did you get it? I have not heard back from you. Email me at
              YankeeRacingX21@msn.com or call: 319-651-7554.

Thanks,
              Brian Payn
              X21

Comment

new hydro guy

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
                David,
                I sent you an email. Did you get it? I have not heard back from you. Email me at
                YankeeRacingX21@msn.com or call: 319-651-7554.

Thanks,
                Brian Payn
                X21
                Brian Payn.......????????? hydro pilot?
                Watch out!!
                Marc
                R-58
                vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJR View Post
                  Yes, I am back to building boats, selling plans, making nose pieces, rear cowlings, etc.

email me if you need anything: Marc.Johnson@MJRComposites.com
                  Great news for all Stock, Mod, J & Pro guys. Marc builds a great boat, fast, stable and the latest safety features (of course I might be a little bias). Check out my avatar - one of the few UIM compliant C Stock Hydros around.
                  Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
                    Great news for all Stock, Mod, J & Pro guys. Marc builds a great boat, fast, stable and the latest safety features (of course I might be a little bias). Check out my avatar - one of the few UIM compliant C Stock Hydros around.
                    Of course the driver, not so UIM compliant....
                    Ian Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                      Of course the driver, not so UIM compliant....
                      That is a given - but then again, name a C Hydro driver that is compliant in anything?
                      Brian 10s

Comment

Working...
                      X