Selling Hydrostream Hustler Tunnel Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Hydrostream Hustler Tunnel Boat

This is a 1987 Hydrostream Hustler 11'6" competition hull. I guess they used to race them in some OPC class (Sport C???)

We use it for a general all-around fun boat, but need to make room in the shop. It was actually NOS when I bought it around 4 years ago. We put the first engine on the transom with a Merc 402 2 cylinder, but have since upgraded to a Merc 500. The boat is in excellent shape. It has the matching seats that accent the hulls color striping which is actually in the gelcoat and not just adhesive pinstripe. The boat has a clear title and includes the Merc 500, but not the trailer. There is a custom fitted cover that goes with it as well. The battery in it was new this spring. We have used it for general play and kneeboarding, but need something a little bigger to get more family out at once. I'm asking $2250 for it. Intersting trades may work for part payment as well.

Steve Roskowski
    317 831-5318
    Attached Files

Is that the boat Kim Clecker is looking for?

Comment

Hydrostream

I sure hope so!!

Can you please forward it on so they know one is available?

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Steve, what part of Indiana are you located? I am interested in the boat and will be going to Ohio the middle of Jan. for Arenacross. If it is on the way I may be able to stop by and take it off of your hands.
        LMK.
        Thanks.
        -Chris

Comment

Working...
        X