OMC A Engine for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMC A Engine for Sale

I bought Gary Lewis's ASH stuff, but only wanted the boat. The engine was just gone through by DeFibo, and according to Gary was only run at the 2007 winternationals after the re-build. Can find a ride for it to the 2008 winternationals if needed.

$2500

Joe Johnson
    HydroC139@aol.com

bump bumpbump bump
    "The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!" -Terry Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Joe J View Post
      I bought Gary Lewis's ASH stuff, but only wanted the boat. The engine was just gone through by DeFibo, and according to Gary was only run at the 2007 winternationals after the re-build. Can find a ride for it to the 2008 winternationals if needed.

$2500

Joe Johnson
      HydroC139@aol.com
      WOW, selling the motor before even testing it? Might be **** fast!!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Still wondering how you let a Sport C beat you at Moses?
        399R

Comment

Joe: I would agree with Daren. When Gary flew around the outside of Tammy Dawe at Spring nationals it made her appear siting idle.....
          Bill Schwab
          Miss KTDoodle #62C
          -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

While I agree w/ both of you, my slush fund has been severly depleted this summer between buying Gary's stuff and a complete 125 rig.

If it sells it sells. If not, I will compare it against my good OMC come spring time.

Originally posted by Skoontz View Post
            Joe: I would agree with Daren. When Gary flew around the outside of Tammy Dawe at Spring nationals it made her appear siting idle.....

Comment

bump bump bump bump
              "The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!" -Terry Moore

Comment

Working...
              X