stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickers

I have had a bunch of requests for hydroracer stickers and finally had a chance to get some done. They are single color, with or without the wave. We have red, blue, black, white, yellow,.....
    My 11 year old is learning the vinyl business and will do numbers and stuff as well.

PM or e-mail me and I will tell Joey what is needed.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Hello, this is Joey.
    Thanks for the orders. I will be busy making vinyl. Dad forgot to put prices. I will ask him to put them on.

Thankyou.
    Joey

Comment

Sizes?

What are the dimensions of the stickers?

Josh Kimble

H-32

Comment

oops

Sorry guys,
        I got some e-mails about pricing for the hydroracer stickers and realized I forgot to put anything down.
        Is $5 a pair fair enough? That will more than cover shipping and give Joey a couple dollars for his efforts.

Sizes are whatever anybody wants. If we get into really big stuff than we will probably add a couple dollars, but right now he is making 12" long to 20" long.

He just did the back door of an enclosed trailer tonight for a school band.
        Last edited by aojesus; 12-06-2007, 06:23 PM.

sigpic
        SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by aojesus View Post
          Sorry guys,
          I got some e-mails about pricing for the hydroracer stickers and realized I forgot to put anything down.
          Is $5 a pair fair enough? That will more than cover shipping and give Joey a couple dollars for his efforts.

Sizes are whatever anybody wants. If we get into really big stuff than we will probably add a couple dollars, but right now he is making 12" long to 20" long.

He just did the back door of an enclosed trailer tonight for a school band.
          Hey Russ,

I need some North West coverage, I need to fill the space below the APBA decal on his trailer. Please put his decals on my tab

See link below for a photo of the trailer:
          http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...4458#post94458

Daren, I hope you know this means I want to see photos of your trailer going back and forth across the country like Rick and Mama Bird in 2008
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Wow!!

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Hey Russ,

I need some North West coverage, I need to fill the space below the APBA decal on his trailer. Please put his decals on my tab

See link below for a photo of the trailer:
            http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...4458#post94458

Daren, I hope you know this means I want to see photos of your trailer going back and forth across the country like Rick and Mama Bird in 2008
            it will make atleast 1 trip across the country in 2008 to Whitney Point and a couple trips south to Cali!
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

That's dirt cheap!

Guys who want them better grab them now before he comes to his senses. At $5 a pair he is losing money on these. But I guess it's cool if the boy is learning.

Comment

Can we send checks? Who do we send them to? I have a new enclosed I need to "sticker up" too!
                Steve
                106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

Hello

Hi,
                  Dad said checks are ok. Send him pms and he will send you our address.

Thank you for all the pm's.

Joey

Comment

Stickers

Joey,

I would like to get on your list for 2 white 12 inchers. Your dad is planning to cut a couple of hydro graphics for me when he gets a chance, so you can send them all together. Send me a PM with my total bill when they are ready.

Thanks a lot.

BTW: attached is a rock hauler from Minnesota my daughter got see when she was up there this past summer...
                    Attached Files
                    Tom Burwinkle
                    11-K
                    sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

nice

That is a big truck. Dads trucks are smaller. He said his only hold 50 tons. He mite take me to Las Vegas with him in march for some big trading show he is going too.

Joey

Comment

HR Stickers

Originally posted by aojesus View Post
                        I have had a bunch of requests for hydroracer stickers and finally had a chance to get some done. They are single color, with or without the wave. We have red, blue, black, white, yellow,.....
                        My 11 year old is learning the vinyl business and will do numbers and stuff as well.

PM or e-mail me and I will tell Joey what is needed.

Thanks,
                        To the top
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                          it will make atleast 1 trip across the country in 2008 to Whitney Point and a couple trips south to Cali!
                          Hey Russ did we ever get Darens trailer stickers also I need a huge set done up for the Augustine trailer here in Maryland please put these two jobs on my tab.
                          HTML Code:

Comment

Russ

I believe russ is visiting his dad who has taken ill, sure he will updae you.

Comment

Working...
                            X