Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at starting up a CSR or CMR effort in Region 11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at starting up a CSR or CMR effort in Region 11.

I know where to get the rule book but what I want to know is this:

1. Who makes the hulls?
    2. Is it best to build it yourself?
    3. I think I'm supposed to use the Yamato 302 in this class. Who does the best prep work for this motor?
    4. Who do I get the prop from?
    5. Is there a classified that I should check somewhere that is region 10 or 11 spacific?

Eric.
    Last edited by BORD; 06-15-2006, 12:22 PM.
    Eric

Originally posted by BORD
    I know where to get the rule book but what I want to know is this:

1. Who makes the hulls?
    2. Is it best to build it yourself?
    3. I think I'm supposed to use the Yamato 302 in this class. Who does the best prep work for this motor?
    4. Who do I get the prop from?
    5. Is there a classified that I should check somewhere that is region 10 or 11 spacific?
    Contact Darrel Sorensen 559-665-2490. He will be able to answer all your questions. George Scott 110C

Comment

Well I went out to the race on Saturday and had a blast. Didn't get a chance to talk to Darrell though. I'll probably call him tomorrow. I wish I would have known about the NorCal 400 hydro program though. I would have been out there for sure!

Anyway I will be at the Marysville race in a couple of weeks hopefully racing in a NorCal 400 hydro boat.

Eric.
      Eric

Comment

Eric:

I would suggest going with CSR. We currently have too many classes, and CMR is not even one of them.

If I can be of any help, please let me know. I will be the inspector at Marysville, so it should not be too hard to locate me.

Joe Johnson

Comment

Spoke to Kenn Christie today. Started the registration for the NorCal 400 Program for Marysville. Someone at the last race said Marysville is a REAL tight corse though. I hope I can stay out of everyone's way. Don't want to get run over.

Eric.
          Eric

Comment

Working...
          X