Calling All J Driver Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All J Driver Parents

Stock Commissioner Bob Dunlap has put out a call to all J drivers and strongly encourages them to attend the Lake Wales, FL race. Bob reports that there will be a Magazine article written and pictures taken specifically for the J drivers.

Paul Hooten contacted the APBA and they say there are 16 J drivers in Region 5.

Please let Bob and Paul ASAP know if your child will be at Lake Wales.

Wow, 16 J drivers in your region, that's fantastic . In region 10 we're getting healthier in J thanks to the HARM project, but I don't think we'll make 16. Congratulations region 5, you must be doing something right.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Wendy Eldredge will be there.

Mom Eldredge

Comment

hope they dont boycott the merc (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Comment

Originally posted by DougMc
          Stock Commissioner Bob Dunlap has put out a call to all J drivers and strongly encourages them to attend the Lake Wales, FL race. Bob reports that there will be a Magazine article written and pictures taken specifically for the J drivers.

Paul Hooten contacted the APBA and they say there are 16 J drivers in Region 5.

Please let Bob and Paul ASAP know if your child will be at Lake Wales.
          Question:
          So there are 16 J drivers registered in Region 5...Where Are They All?? There have only been 3 or 4 at every race, and while this can be considered "good" or "decent", 2 of the 4 only have a few more races in the class before they will be too old to run. I know Betsy's birthday is coming up sometime soon, and mine is in October. Booga will have this year and next year, if he continues racing. Betsy and Booga's dad has said that he doesn't want them running J anymore, because of all the resticter plate changes during a day's racing, so pretty soon that will leave us with two, maybe three. I probably won't be able to run J at Avon, because that will be wayyyy too much racing for my knee(I'm not even sure still if this weekend is a go yet!!! ) So that leaves my little sister, Wendy. Where are all the drivers?? I woulda really like to thank Walter for allowing Betsy and/or Booga to run with Wendy and me so we had enough boats to make a class, but pretty soon he and I are going to be worn out!!! Joel Kiddy will be at Inverness this weekend...is this marking his entry for the racing season, meaning he will be running at Avon Park and more of the races? I know I have seen many more racers here before, but I don't know where they are now. We need to get the kids out here NOW and get them running. It's now or never. If you're running for points, J is running at Avon Park, so get them out there quick! The competition this year is fierce!!! If you're running the right way for the kids in the junior class, just letting them have fun and get used to the boat and racing, why not now? Avon is supposed to be a fun race, and I can guarantee you that if they are shy and don't really know anyone in the pits that that will change real quick. With the Orange Grove Football/Soccer Team playing at every race, and always accepting newcomers, friends are easy to make and keep. Just some input. Comon guys, we are killing the sport by staying home and letting the boats rot in the trailors. If it's because of financial problems, or any other excusable reason for not being able to come and race, then yea, it's excusable. We need more j's. That's all there is to it! Let your kids have the time of their lives, make new friends, and share in family traditions!!! Boat racing is an incredible sport where every race brings new ideas and pleasures and friends and smiles. Let's get as many people out there as we can and share this miracle!(I'm corny, I know ...)

Amy

Comment

heart of a "J"

yea Amy your a lil Corny ,, but more that any thing ,,your passionate and in this day in time it is somthing we need to share and spread to our fellow boat racers,,,, please let me too encourage every one that wants to help our sport grow , change , survive , bring out the J's ,,,,bring it all .....ken godwin

Comment

Working...
            X