Alright, I'm Extremely Lost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, I'm Extremely Lost...

I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do! Little help!! (I'm talking about on this site AND in racing! LoL, I got no clue what to do here on this site ((other that make a thread and post a reply)) but I'm also extremely new to racin'!) Sooo, anyone got any advice to give a newbie??

You're not lost...unless you know where you're going.

Where do you want to go?

Comment

I asume you would like to start racing boats. If so, how fast do you want to go and how much money are you able to invest? This would narrow down things a lot for a new racer.

Comment

Originally posted by MJR
        I asume you would like to start racing boats. If so, how fast do you want to go and how much money are you able to invest? This would narrow down things a lot for a new racer.
        Let's rule out 700ccH. (125cc, 250cc, 350cc, and 500cc too).

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/member.php?userid=1934

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Yep

Yep, I am assuming that I am going to start racning this year (( )) and I know that I'm running J... but next year I might start running K Pro, though. Other than that, I don't know much! I've gone testing once, already, and am going to go again,soon, but my sis ((Amy)) and I can't both race in J until we get another carborator and engine ((I think Uncle Jerry Davids is thankfully providing us with the second engine!!!!!!(((if you are and even if you aren't))THANK YOU!!!))!! Anywho, other than that, I'm clueless!!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahaha sorry i have to laugh at this one...she is going to be running j hydro starting this year, and depending on how she does and how much she likes it she may race kpro next year...i guess what she is trying to ask is what hydroracer is...i tried explaining that it is a site where boat racers talk about races, past and present, find out information about rules, specs, **drama** , race sites, and things like that, and just talk about boat racing things...i guess she doesnt understand me too well, but thats wendy for ya!!
            anything else you guys want to explain to her that she doesn't know???? (thats a wide open range)

amy
            f-14

Comment

Gir!!!

*Glares angrily ((and stupidly)) at sister* LoL !!! *takes deep breath and TRIES to calm down* HA is not the word for this! YOU were a noob once, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in YOUR face, Amy! LoL, jk! I am just playin' with ya! (((but you WERE a noob once!!))) Now, on to the racin' stuff like: how far back I'm supposed to kneel, and things like that, and what's the easiest way to get on plane WITHOUT falling over the side... Simple things to you, but small things like that confuse me. Isn't that right, Amy (GIR!! LoL)??? Anywho, I don't have the rulebook yet, so I havn't gotten a chance to read any of the guidelines, but hopefully I will have gotten it by this weekend's race!! Any more helpful things that you have to offer an esily confused person???

Comment

Wendy,
                I think between your grandpa, dad, and your three cousins someone could help you with all of your questions. All you have to do is ask. Good luck next year.

Paulie
                Last edited by bosv23; 01-14-2006, 03:45 PM.

Comment

*GASPS* YOU CHANGED YOUR SPONGEBOB PAULIE ((spelling )) PANTS AVVIE!!!!! LoL. Anywho, yes, I know, but they aren't here right now 4 me to talk to, so I'm refering to the people who I CAN talk to at the moment! !! ((Other than my dad, but he isn't here at the time either.)) Also, ((speaking of my dad...)) my dad wanted to know if the race was still on at lake placid this weekend. I can look that up, but I still wanted to hear it from other people, too, so I don't go all the way there for NOTHING!! LoL...

Comment

one more day! are you scared yet?????????
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by benf27
                      one more day! are you scared yet?????????
                      you guys are terrible...

((she seemed pretty scared this morning though...im not gunna say what she did but.................... ))

luv ya sis
                      amy

Comment

Good luck Wendy!

Have fun and BE SAFE!

I can still remember my first race (be nice!:-))....it was awesome. Lots of butterflies though.

Aunt Sue
                        Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

Originally posted by sesailer
                          Have fun and BE SAFE!

I can still remember my first race (be nice!:-))stone age!!!! ....it was awesome. Lots of butterflies though.

Aunt Sue
                          you're coming, right ant shoe???

amy
                          Last edited by Amy Eldredge; 01-20-2006, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Noo...I won't make it.....

I'm not getting back to FL until LATE tonight....been gone for 10 days and have to get caught up with everything....

I'll watch the videos with you two!:-)

Love you more!:-)

Aunt Sue
                            Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

Originally posted by sesailer
                              I'm not getting back to FL until LATE tonight....been gone for 10 days and have to get caught up with everything....

I'll watch the videos with you two!:-)

Love you more!:-)

Aunt Sue
                              o comon ant shoe you're gunna miss wendella's first race!!! what's up with that!!! im all beat up physically and im still comin!!!...and prolly racing 3 or more classes!!! nothins stoppin me!! i'll race WITH the sling if i have to theres no excuse for you not being there!!! i see how it is, you seen it once, you seen it a million times...woo's gunna be pretty upset...
                              o and there defenitly will be videos...of ELDREDGE RACING KICKIN BUTT ONCE AGAIN!!!!
                              and no you do NOT!!!!!
                              luv ya more....
                              amy f-14

Comment

Working...
                              X