Vinyl numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl numbers

Where is a good source for quality numbers/letters for your boat? Preferably someone that knows the rules. Thanks!

Pretty straight forward in the rule book: RULE 6 • RACING NUMBERS

Now if you want to read a long novel, use the search feature above and type in "legal numbers"

Comment

Buy them on line at https://doityourselflettering.com/create/

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaRacer View Post
        I have used this company many times and you can also call them for help.... They are great.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I would imagine that any city around 250,000 population would have a company that makes die-cut letters & numbers.

Comment

• ScatCat
            ScatCat commented
            Editing a comment
            I wanted to support someone that is involved in or supports racing...

I have also used doityourselflettering.com for my numbers. they are good quality and I will be ordering more from them as well.
          Ryan Brewster 57-S

Comment

Originally posted by 25xs View Post
            Pretty straight forward in the rule book: RULE 6 • RACING NUMBERS

Now if you want to read a long novel, use the search feature above and type in "legal numbers"
            Yep, I had that, wanted to support someone that supported racing and the ask WRT knowing the rules is that then I didn't have to educate them...LOL.

Comment

• Rex Hall
              Rex Hall commented
              Editing a comment
              If you want to support another boat racer, then Tim Small is the man to see for you numbers. He makes the best professional numbers I have seen. Call him 954-815-9061

Just checked out the site. About $30 bucks for both sides of the boat. Local shops are around $40 near me, but I own a cutter.

Comment

Need to know a few things. Does your boat have any color where the numbers will be applied? If so then you need a background (black or white) prior to putting on the number, You also need to know the height and width of the spot where you want your numbers. I have a cutter and have done many numbers for folks out there. Let me know what you need and we can get it done. As a new member let me know your boat # along with those few other things, pay for the shipping and I will get you print out some numbers for you at no other cost. Welcome to APBA!
              444-B now 4-F
              Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
              Need to know a few things. Does your boat have any color where the numbers will be applied? If so then you need a background (black or white) prior to putting on the number, You also need to know the height and width of the spot where you want your numbers. I have a cutter and have done many numbers for folks out there. Let me know what you need and we can get it done. As a new member let me know your boat # along with those few other things, pay for the shipping and I will get you print out some numbers for you at no other cost. Welcome to APBA!
              What a great offer from the APBA president. Howie knows how to support our sport.

Thanks Howie.
              sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Michael Squier does boat numbers for me, he is active in AOMCI and once had a 25SSR so he knows about us.
                http://squierdesign.com/vintage.html
                http://squierdesign.com/index.html

Comment

if howie doesnt have you setup. let me know i can get you decals made also.

https://www.teamjracing.com/collections/vinyl

Thanks
                  spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Working...
                  X