New to racing looking for.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to racing looking for.....

Where can I guy go to get used hardware a helmet and a life suit for 11 year old weighing 150lbs also looking for a trailer and motor for our boat we are restoring one right now should be ready around mid april

What motor r you looking for

Comment

Where are you located? A club near you should be able to help you out with specifics - esp size of kevlar cut suit and vest (150lbs for an 11... must be big - want to be sure it fits). Motors are specific for type boat... for an 11 year old, assume you are looking for a J/A motor - lots for sale (15hp OMC/Merc, OMCs cheaper), will also need prop - check out the SO-MOD-PRO Buy and Sell forum on this site for motors. As for hardware - are you looking for throttle, steering wheel/hub assembly, through coaming pulleys, and cable anchor points?

Comment

• DHenry59
        DHenry59 commented
        Editing a comment
        sacramento california

Dale:

Both Buzz and Allen Sutfin have OMC engines they would like to sell. I have mentioned this to you before, so I cannot understand why you have not called them.

Joe

Originally posted by DHenry59 View Post
      Where can I guy go to get used hardware a helmet and a life suit for 11 year old weighing 150lbs also looking for a trailer and motor for our boat we are restoring one right now should be ready around mid april

Comment

• DHenry59
        DHenry59 commented
        Editing a comment
        I 'm sorry I don't remeber

I have a yamato 80 for sale needs a foot that's all

Comment

how much

Comment

Would like 700 out of it

Comment

Henry, I live in Portland, Or, and will have this trailer for sale. I need to use it until I can get my double bunker built. I'm about half way thru that project. My trailer will be at Castle rock, Wa for Western nationals April 30th. You can check it out there. I have a JSH for sale as well,
            From "Greg S. Brown" aka GSB-503

Comment

What happened to the lifesuit given to you at mossdale

Comment

Working...
              X