Looking for someone building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone building

Looking for anyone in the Western PA, or Eastern OH area that is building, or getting ready to build a hydro and might be willing to allow a helper to invade your shop a little in order to learn.

I have 20+ years experience in woodworking and some fiberglass experience. I'm interested in building a C Class hydro for myself, but would like to sort of watch/help someone do it first before I buy some plans and turn a pile of wood into a useless conversation piece. :-)

Dane Lance
    700-P
    CSH/500Mod

That is a great way to learn, hope you find someone in your area. If the construction is not a critical phase with you there are nice used C hydros available for maybe a refresh to get you started?
    Last edited by ZUL8TR; 05-30-2015, 07:44 AM.
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

I'm looking for a set of simple plan to build a basic boat with the kids. Suggestions appreciated via forum or off-line at pettipaugct@gmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

If you have not find a builder in your area, I'm having a guy build me CSH out in the pacific northwest, also was contacted 2 day's ago for the full package for sell It's a Bill Blackell built Hydro, there only asking $4200?

Comment

Working...
        X