enclosed Trailer set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enclosed Trailer set up

I just bought a 7x16 v nosed enclosed trailer with side door and ramp. I need some help rigging it. I have the hydro rack covered. I want to hang the engines up front. Could someone be kind enough to take a picture of the front of their trailer and show me how you built a motor rack? I suspect everything (lawn chairs, coolers, tools, cooler, etc) is all going to land up there somewhere. I need some ideas. These motors are 44xs's.

You should load the boats and check the balance and the weight on the coupler . 44s are kinda heavy -- you may want one on each side of the back on swing out racks ?

Comment

Got it. ... Boat and overnight accommodations all in one package... Ez track is a wonderful thing...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Bipolarboater; 05-24-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Bipolar, I hope this thread gets plenty of action, with guys showing off their trailers and how they have outfitted them. Meanwhile, Karen Cadle has very recently started a thread on the USTS forum at BRF with a lot of good photos from the pits at the last USTS meet. Scroll through those photos and look at for the Thirlby's trailer. There's a photo looking in the open rear doors at a rack of what looks like about two dozen lower units hung in a line . . . wow!!

Comment

here is my setup

Comment

Looks pretty classy, Gabe, esp. the checkered flag flooring! I take it we're looking toward the forward end. Do you have a side-door near the front so you can access the stuff in the front of the trailer with the boat or boats loaded, and blocking access from the rear door(s) . . . ??

Do most guys that have hydros in these enclosed trailers arrange them to have their boats loaded flat, or up on their sides?
            Last edited by Smitty; 06-17-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X