APBA Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Question?

Does APBA require a physical or a doctors note after a certain age, for membership to boat race?
    Thank You!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

NO. At one time they attempted to require a Dr. release after a certain age but the criteria wasn't there. So now us old guys can give it our best uncertified.

Comment

What?

As long as you can get 'OUT' of the boat after your heats, you are good to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Come on Earl, your not that old, are you. Or are you just looking for an excuse not to jump back in a boat! Don't worry, you're ready to go. After a twenty-somthing year absence, if you can still drink with us, you can still race with us. There are still plenty of old timers like Shanon and dad out there for you to fart around with. And don't worry us young guys wont be to hard on you(until the first turn ).
        Ryan Runne
        9-H
        Wacusee Speedboats
        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ryan........

Originally posted by ryan_4z
          Come on Earl, your not that old, are you. Or are you just looking for an excuse not to jump back in a boat! Don't worry, you're ready to go. After a twenty-somthing year absence, if you can still drink with us, you can still race with us. There are still plenty of old timers like Shanon and dad out there for you to fart around with. And don't worry us young guys wont be to hard on you(until the first turn ).

you should restate that.....them "old guys" are hard on us "young guys"!!!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

When your old it just takes longer to get out of the boat unless your comming out of the boat before the heats over . Hey Earl was good seeing you again buddy looking forward to seeing you come back to racing.
            Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Boat Racer

"You know your a boat racer when your to drunk to race." "Them old guys" scare me, i'll stick to AXS, but at least they finish their races...

Comment

Just to clarify things, at what age does a "Young Guy" turn into an "Old Guy"?

Joe

Comment

Deano, Is that why you stay in your boat between heats? ? ?

Joe, 45

Comment

Working...
                  X