Cnc boat kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cnc boat kits

I am wanting to build a hydro. Can someone give me so companies who make cnc cut boat kits that would be competitive if built correctly. I would like a class c hydro

I can't think of anyone
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by Reynoldsfx2 View Post
      I am wanting to build a hydro. Can someone give me so companies who make cnc cut boat kits that would be competitive if built correctly. I would like a class c hydro
      Jon Peterson 509-312-0887 out here in Washington aquired JDS plans, which were CNC cut mostly.....I am sure he can help you out........they are great boats.....and he is ready to build...call him!!
      Last edited by mercguy; 01-09-2014, 11:29 AM.
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

CNC Boats

Thought that the JDS (see Jon Peterson boatracer69r thread) were CNC.
        Untethered from reality!

Comment

here is the post.. Sounds like it could be a while http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26882
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Might check with Darrell at Sorensen Woodcraft. sorensenwoodcraft.com
            He has some or all of his kits CNC cut.
            kk

Comment

hey have you tried sorenson woodworking here the link there a C class hydro on there you should call the and see if the have CNC for it.http://www.boatracingr11.com/sorense...lane__kits.htm

I actually new here as well..ive been looking around for different stuff.
              Eriel Garrastegui
              ASR 30-D "ShockWave"

Comment

PoseidonX, I am in Norwalk and the Schmidts are in Durham. Shoot me an email on what your interested in.
                sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Talked to Jon Pederson last week and he is pretty much up and running. Give him a call.

Comment

kits

Will..give me cal on this. dave:thumbs:

Comment

Jon will have the cnc software real soon. Currently, he is just finishing up on his first build. His plans are to have a couple kits ready soon after he gets the software.
                      Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                        Jon will have the cnc software real soon. Currently, he is just finishing up on his first build. His plans are to have a couple kits ready soon after he gets the software.
                        Any General idea on what the prices mite be once he is done?
                        Eriel Garrastegui
                        ASR 30-D "ShockWave"

Comment

You will have to get that direct from Jon. I recommend sending him a pm. He will return your message. He is playing army this weekend and may not get back to you until he returns home
                          Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                            You will have to get that direct from Jon. I recommend sending him a pm. He will return your message. He is playing army this weekend and may not get back to you until he returns home
                            sounds good ill give him a shout.thanks sean
                            Eriel Garrastegui
                            ASR 30-D "ShockWave"

Comment

Working...
                            X