Clubs / Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubs / Info

Is There Any Clubs In Pa. ? What Region Does Pa. Fall In To. I Saw The Races Up Here On The River At Lock Haven And I'm Hooked Even More.
    Where Do I Go To Get Info? I Have No Rig. And I Might Build One Or Even Buy One But Money Is really Tight. I Have Been In To 1/4 Scale Racing For A Long Time And Now I Would Like To To The Real Stuff. I Would Even Make A Trade For My New And Old Stuff For A Real Rig If Any One Want To Get In To R/c Boat Racing.

go to http://www.apba-racing.com/Home.html

this will tell u most of what u want to know lol the racers dont hangout there this site and a few others get the most activity
    but there is a list of clubs good luck ah go for it its only money lol thats what i tell my wife but she doesnt like it

Comment

Racer's Swap Meet

Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association is the club to start with in Penn. There are dozens of members who can help you. The club hosted the Lock Haven race and many others in Penn as well. There will be a couple of races in Franklin, PA this year, Williamsport, Lock Haven, Warren, etc. There will also be a race in Zanesville Ohio on 23-24 July. We are only about 70 miles from Pittsburgh.
      SWAP MEET: Come to Zanesville on 2-3 April for the first annual Stock/Mod/Pro Outboard Racing Swap Meet. We should have dozens of boats, motors, safety equipment, accessories for sale/trade from racers all over the lower Great Lakes area. This event is being put on just so 'new racers' can get started easier. You can compare boats by different builders, talk to engine builders/tuners, prop builders, and racers. Everything you will see will be 'for sale'. Call, write, e-mail or phone me for details. Weekly updates are here on www.hydroracer.net Mike Marshall, Raceboat 61-S or mcarolmike@aol.com

Comment

What part of Pa. are you from? I, Joe Silvestri, am the Vice-Commadore of TRORA, Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association and would be happy to assist you in finding the closest club for you to join. Here is a link to our club web site: http://www.trora.homestead.com/ operated by our Commadore, Jerry Brewster. You can find more information about our club at this site.
        Joe Silvestri
        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
        JH/JR

Comment

locatio in pa

I Live In Beech Creek Township Only 6 Miles From Lock Haven On 150. 847 Eagle Valley Rd Beech Creek Pa. 16822 570-962-2727

Comment

Living so far East in Pa., you'll want to join one of the Eastern Outboard Racing clubs. I don't have direct information for you but there are plenty of guys on this message board who can point you in the direction for the correct info. Still, if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to send me a private message.
            Joe Silvestri
            CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
            JH/JR

Comment

Call Jack Crain :
              He lives in Williamsport,and would be glad to help you out .
              He is a new/old boat racer and the guy that has put the race on in Williamsport.
              His phone is 570-322-4114
              I lived in Montgomery for over 20 years,but moved to N.C.recently ,(no snow)
              Don 14P

Comment

Working...
              X