Really new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really new!

Hey guys! Im really new to the sport and been checking out videos and trying to find out whats what.. noticed you gotta take a class to race? also, my background is motocross/ gncc racing so what set up would i need for the endurance/ marathon style racing?? I grew up on the water with checkmates and baja boats and this just looks like to much fun!

by the way my name is michael and located in southern ohio, what division would we be in?
    Last edited by ridemmx; 05-21-2013, 08:36 PM.

Michael,
    welcome to boat racing! As an old motocrosser I can tell you that you'll find boat racing in runabouts, and particularly marathons, very much like motocross. Where in southern Ohio? I'm in Zanesville and have a great rig you may be interested in? Actually might need a driver if you are not yet ready to invest in equipment. Give me a call 740-319-5040. Mike Marshall Raceboat 61-S

Comment

New to racing

Michael,

Mike is a good guy and can help you out I'm sure. I just sent you an e-mail as well with some details about a rig that is for sale from another of our members. He wants it to go to someone new to the sport, so it hasn't been listed on here for sale.

Hope to hear from you.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

Wow! You all are like family! I'm currently at work but am very excited to learn about this sport. Ill be giving you all a call

Comment

Originally posted by ridemmx View Post
          Wow! You all are like family! I'm currently at work but am very excited to learn about this sport. Ill be giving you all a call
          Very true, many consider racing 'extended family' The racing is real tho, your experience will help alot. Welcome Aboard.
          Team Tower

Comment

Working...
          X