X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you edit your avatar i tried and it wouldn't le me do it
    89-F
    ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Go to the Quick Links section of the front page and activate the pull down menu. Click on edit avatar and you should see the following screen.
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan,

All I see when I do that is everything above the "Custom Avatar" box.

It is similar to this except the "Save Changes" and "Reset Fields" buttons are there. There is no "Custom Avatar" box.
      Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

i dont see the custom avatar box all i see is the box like the one in the post above this one.
        Last edited by joelbrown; 12-08-2004, 06:25 PM. Reason: more
        89-F
        ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

David, Joel or anyone else that has been having trouble with this try it now everything should show up and work just fine.
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

still doesn't work
            89-F
            ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Nope....

Dan,

It's still the same. No custom avatar box.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Back to the drawing board
                HTML Code:

Comment

Try it now, it works !!!!!!
                  HTML Code:

Comment

thank you it works
                    89-F
                    ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Nope, Not Yet

Nope, mine still doesn't work. It worked when I first joined the website but it stopped working sometime over the summer, maybe around the time of your last portal upgrade. I just figured I was being punished for something I said.

Comment

Originally posted by High Point
                        Nope, mine still doesn't work. It worked when I first joined the website but it stopped working sometime over the summer, maybe around the time of your last portal upgrade. I just figured I was being punished for something I said.
                        You are...

Have you tried the procedure Dan described in his first post of this thread?

What is on the screen when you try it?

It's working now for me. Should be for everyone.

Comment

David is right, it is working for everyone ! HighPoint you might want to refresh your browser etc. I can log off as the admin of the site and log back in using a regular user account and it works just fine. Must be something on your end because I have the option checked for all users to see the custom screen area.
                          HTML Code:

Comment

Could my account file be corrupted?

Could my online account file be corrupted?

Still no luck. I tried three different browsers on my Mac: Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Mozilla.

I then went back to Internet Explorer and deleted all the cookies from hydroracer.net (four if them) and logged back in on the home page.

Then I went to a Windows PC which I've never used before to access hydroracer.net.

Nothing worked. The picture below is all I see.

Here's another clue. Around the same time I lost the avatar function I also lost the ability to edit my signature. Signature editing doesn't appear in my control panel (profile) anywhere. I have a signature -- it's one from early summer. If I leave the Show your signature box checked when I post a message the old signature will appear. I've been clicking it off each time I post a message.

Am I on double-secret probation?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Could my online account file be corrupted?

Still no luck. I tried three different browsers on my Mac: Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Mozilla.

I then went back to Internet Explorer and deleted all the cookies from hydroracer.net (four if them) and logged back in on the home page.

Then I went to a Windows PC which I've never used before to access hydroracer.net.

Nothing worked. The picture below is all I see.

Here's another clue. Around the same time I lost the avatar function I also lost the ability to edit my signature. Signature editing doesn't appear in my control panel (profile) anywhere. I have a signature -- it's one from early summer. If I leave the Show your signature box checked when I post a message the old signature will appear. I've been clicking it off each time I post a message.

Am I on double-secret probation?
                              When I go in the back door of your account this is what I get which means it is working. Not sure why it does not work when you go through the front door ? In order for me to test any further I need your password so I can log in as you. I have access to all accounts but not the passwords.
                              Attached Files
                              HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                              X