races in mi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• races in mi.

are their any more races for outboard hydro near Det., Mi. If so what are the dates and locations?

Originally posted by cacharette View Post
    are their any more races for outboard hydro near Det., Mi. If so what are the dates and locations?
    http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/Members.html
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

There is a US Title Series PRO race in Constantine MI , July 22-24th.

Comment

Trenton

SST 120 SST45 world champs going on next weekend. July 22,23,24. Thay are in Trenton Mi

Comment

Nationals! Wakefield, MI. Aug 1st-5th. I know it's hard to get to from Detriot, but you just said races near Detriot. ...It would be good race experience to come to the nationals as a rookie.
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I know ya said hydro's, but there are Thundercat/SLT (50-75 hp inflatable 2 man tunnel hulls) running close to you at:

St Clair, July 30-31 (also offshore racing) www.stclairrace.com
            Port Huron, Aug 6-7 (also offshore racing)

Dunnville, Ontario, Aug 13-14 has outboard hydroplanes, thundercats, and outboard drag racing.
            Fralick Racing
            Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

observe or partipate

MHRA will be having 2 more races this year in Michigan, one in Grass Lake and one in Big Rapids, both in September. MHRA is the Michigan club for the stock outboard classes. Are you looking to observe, or is this a sport that interests you as a potential participant?

I went thru the MHRA driver school last year, and over the winter, bought a rig, and am running at a few of the local races this year. Since I've been married, I just call it my mid life crisis. In either case, you will not find a more friendly competition that you do at these races. It is truly a family event from the smallest J driver to the old geezer racing his vintage hydroplane form the 50's. (I can say that, cause the geezer is my dad!)

Feel free to contact me for more information if you would like information on the stock outboard side of things.

-Deck
              When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Their is also a mod outboard race in Hillsdale Michigan September 10-11.

Comment

There are back to back races in Sept. See the MHRA web site. Grass lake then Big Rapids.

Comment

Here is the upcoming region 6 and 7 Stock Outboard schedule and distances from Detroit. You will see some distances from Kalamazoo also: we are doing some mid season plans to add a race or two so...I was already plotting all this.

7/16-17 Lakemore (Akron) OH (Kzoo 288 miles / 5 hours) (Detroit 199 miles / 3.5 hours)
                    7/16-17 Rochelle IL (Kzoo 226 miles / 4 hours) (Detroit 361 miles / 6 hours)
                    7/23-24 Trenton MI (Kzoo 138 miles / 2.5 hours) (Detroit 24 miles / 30 minutes)
                    7/30-8/6 Wakefield MI (SO Nationals) (Kzoo 535 miles / 10 hours) (Detroit 593miles / 10.5 hours)
                    8/13-14 Indian River MI (Kzoo 250 miles / 4.3 hours) (Detroit 261miles / 4.2 hours)
                    8/19-21 Pell Lake WI (Kzoo 217 miles / 4.3 hours) (Detroit 352 miles / 6.5 hours)
                    8/27-28 Dayton OH (Kzoo 252 miles / 5 hours) (Detroit 210 miles / 2.5 hours)
                    9/2-4 Oshkosh WI (Kzoo 318 miles / 5.6 hours) (Detroit 453 miles / 7.8 hours)
                    9/10-11 Grass Lake MI (Kzoo 77 miles / 1.5 hours) (Detroit 69 miles / 1.2 hours)
                    9/17-18 Big Rapids MI (Kzoo 97 miles / 1.6 hours) (Detroit 203 miles / 3.3 hours)
                    9/23-25 Pleasant Prairie WI (Kzoo 211 miles / 4 hours) (Detroit 355 miles / 6 hours)

Hope this helps.
                    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Working...
                    X