New to racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to racing?

If anyone is looking to get into racing please contact me as I have a lot of excess stuff that could be made into a rather complete racing package. I have excess boats/motors/props/safety equipment/even a trailer. Thinking about cleaning house, but would like to do it by getting someone new into racing rather than selling it off piece meal. Please give me a jingle!

Looking for a small\medium race suit.

Comment

rookies

What do you have? We had three rookies at Oshkosh looking for equipment.

Bill Pavlick III
      Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

rookie needs gear

Yes! I need cut gear, motors, props, maybe a trailer. Boats and motors, it depends on what you have. How current and style for the boats. What class's are your boats for? Motors I need running and parts and props for the Stock outboard A class. Can you help?

Gene Schertz.

Comment

Ryan...

If you are exiting the sport completely I would like speak to you about your 302...

Brent
          17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

sorry Brent... you cant get rid of me that easy!!! just thinking about getting some of the 16 years worth of 25 and A equipment out of the shop. actually, we are going to focus on the C classes. i might even think about getting one of those goofy flat turning things so that Brock doesnt school me on the big courses anymore!

Comment

j boat

ive just bought a complete j rig off of steve dillard looking for another rig for my daughter you can reach me at 352-666-1834 ask for walter

Comment

Focus on the C class

I told your dad this weekend to not even let you in the new wood he was driving. He looked really good in the C and OSY.
                32 Dubya

Comment

Good To Hear!

I am glad your not getting out completely...Just thought maybe your career was not going to allow you the time to race.

BB17W
                  17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Working...
                  X