Bought ASH Rig and Want To Come Out & Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought ASH Rig and Want To Come Out & Play

Hello Everyone. Well, we found an good ASH rig and made the jump. Thank you to everyone that helped guide us. We, my son Ray and my wife Cheryl and I, are real excited to have made this acquisition and are eager to come out and play. We have spent a few hours lakeside so far training and just generally having a good time and will continue to do so in an attempt to learn all we can about the boat and its gear.

As you may recall from an earlier thread, Ray was lucky enough to be able to participate in the MHRA Racer School and Never Ever Raced Program at Constantine MI this past July. We would like the opportunity to participate in the event at Big Rapids MI next month. We have been lucky enough to secure some loaner safety gear (helmet and life vest minus the flak panels) but still need the cut suit. I am not sure if I can save fast enough to be able to make the purchase in time for this late season race. Is there anyone out there that has an extra serviceable cut suit that would be interested in loaning/leasing for the weekend? Ray is 6’ tall and 160 lbs. If you can help please pass me a note; I look forward to hearing from you.

Raymond
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

safty gear

not to worry. My dad and i will be at big rapids and have my dads set he can borrow. might not fit just right but will do! If not their is always someone who will help..
    Jake Alkema
    [SIGPIC]191-m
    jake alkema

Comment

Wahoo! Thanks Jake! That does take a load off our minds; we are so excited to participate. We will see you there and look forward to meeting you and your Dad.

Thanks
      Raymond
      Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Working...
      X