APBA registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA registration

2009 outboard season. how do i go about registering with APBA and choosing my number (im in mi so i would be an m number..) im all geared up to race and just need to get registered (i know im a tad late..) and get my kevlar. was hoping for 322-m. how would i go about requesting that number if it isnt already taken? also if anybody has kevlar for sale please let me know. i have my jacket just need the suit. im male, 6 foot and about 165lbs if that would help for sizing. thanks.
    Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
    ~322-M~

APBA registration

Guy With The Cool Boat,

I've copied the APBA membership link below, however you can go to www.apba-racing.com and navigate yourself as well. It can be found on the downloads page and there is some other good information on the page as well.

http://www.apba-racing.com/Forms/2009/MembAppl2009.pdf

As for the number request, when you send you APBA dues/membership in you can send a quick note to Sabrina requesting that number and possibly a back-up, however I don't believe 322-M is taken.

What part of MI do you live in? The UP? If so, what class do you plan on racing and which races? Just curious, as I'm involved with MHRA and we currently have 4 races down state. Good luck and I hope this has helped.

Mark Miskerik
    25-M

Comment

You can also call directly to APBA to see about the availability of numbers.

Comment

Am I interpreting this correctly?

If I'm reading the application correctly, it will cost me $155 to join APBA prior to 2/28/09 or $230 to join APBA if I wait until the Winter Nationals to sign up. Is that correct?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
          If I'm reading the application correctly, it will cost me $155 to join APBA prior to 2/28/09 or $230 to join APBA if I wait until the Winter Nationals to sign up. Is that correct?

You got it. If you want to cross over to other categories throughtout the year, join the combined. Mod/Stock/Pro. Or you can add a category for like $30.00 if you only want to join like Mod & Pro.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

A FIRST time member is exempt from the deadline but all others yes. Unless of course the rules have changed since i started (04)

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Working...
            X