Cool view of a PRO motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool view of a PRO motor

This was posted in the Top O' thread and I think most of you missed it, with all the talk about the Sidewinder project going on

Here's the original post........................................

GRM
    Registered User Join Date: Dec 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJzIfPa-4s
    This link is a short video testing engine GRM 250 of italian driver CHIURI Salvatore...he is preparing the World 2008!!!
    Regards Rossi Giuseppe

GRM Rossi Giuseppe

Last edited by Jeff Akers; 10-19-2007, 09:01 AM.
    93-C

Love that sound.

Comment

Very Kool!!

Notice how much the driver backs-off in the turns, which are typically very tight. The drivers appears to almost all the way out the the throttle for a split second. On a lot of our courses, we keep the throttle wide open and only adjust the pipes.
      David Weaver

Comment

anyway we can get the castor oil smell along with the visual and audio?? Now that would be fantastic!

If only they could bottle that up in some perfume

Comment

Originally posted by alky6 View Post
          anyway we can get the castor oil smell along with the visual and audio?? Now that would be fantastic!

If only they could bottle that up in some perfume

I was thinking the same thing
          93-C

Comment

Unique view!

Kinda sounds like my Norelco on steroids. The video is neat, but I can never replace the 6 cylinder looper in my sound archives. They were fun from the bank and even more fun squeezing the throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by pops67g View Post
              Kinda sounds like my Norelco on steroids. The video is neat, but I can never replace the 6 cylinder looper in my sound archives. They were fun from the bank and even more fun squeezing the throttle.
              Ah yes. Much more fun squeezing the throttle. We might just have to bring it back out of the archives for a bone chilling ride...

Comment

Po River

Rossi tests on the Po River, near Caorsa Italy where he builds the engines. I tested there in 03. It is very narrow, only maybe 100 yards wide. When I went out to test ROSSI told me to stay toward the middle of the river because most of the logs stay close to shore. They also run the Italian championships on the river farther up north. Rossi is quite a guy, loves and lives boat racing 24 7.

Comment

Let's go, I will be over first thing tomorrow morning.............

JJ

Ah yes. Much more fun squeezing the throttle. We might just have to bring it back out of the archives for a bone chilling ride...

Comment

Retirement?

Hey Joe, With Paul being in semi retirement with little ones and our kids are a little older we should talk Rich into a new driver/rider combo....I flip ya for driver!

Sorry Paul....You are just an easy target these days.....we miss ya man!

Comment

Sorry Chris, but you sister has already volunteered to ride for me if Paul flakes out on us again.

Joe

Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
                      Hey Joe, With Paul being in semi retirement with little ones and our kids are a little older we should talk Rich into a new driver/rider combo....I flip ya for driver!

Sorry Paul....You are just an easy target these days.....we miss ya man!

Comment

Yes I have and if that does not work your dad and I have talked about a driver/rider combo !! Paul you better hurry back your ride is gettin cold!

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                        Tomtall 06

Comment

Holy Crap!

Man, a guy takes a little time off and he looses his ride, boats are for sale, engines split up, props on ebay....
                          You all are just a bunch of vultures!

For the record, anyone tries to steal my ride and we are going to have to go to the gravel!

As penence for taking the year off, I'll bring you each a beer next year, well maybe not, can't afford that many beers

Comment

Man, a guy takes a little time off and he looses his ride, boats are for sale, engines split up, props on ebay....

For the record, anyone tries to steal my ride and we are going to have to go to the gravel!

As penence for taking the year off, I'll bring you each a beer next year, well maybe not, can't afford that many beers
                            Paul, will you be able to make it to Whitney Point next year?

Comment

Make Mine a Jack daniels please. hey little brother your Dad calls me more than you.. Whats up with that? While you where away we fitted up Joe in your seat in the big boat, you get to see what he's been lookin at for last 5 or so years, I know you want to play in 500 runabout but the big dogs are out now sissy.
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X