Top O' MI 2007 Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top O' MI 2007 Footage

A preview of the 2007 Top O' Michigan Marathon is now available for viewing on YouTube. It is four minutes from Day One, August 18th. We will begin shipping the DVDs of the race on Friday, September 21. Thanks to all the racers for some great interviews and spectacular racing - you make the video exciting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdnm8x8ExFs

Jane and Pat McGinnis
    McGinnis Video Productions

Top'O 2007

Thanks - For another great video !!!!!
    Tom L.

Comment

Another great video! I went out of my boat in the Indian River on the first day and wondered if anyone got it on video. Imagine my surprise when I looked at your 4 minute video and saw the mighty splash right after Darrell Sorensen went by. I had been chasing him half way down Mullett Lake and was pushing a little hard in the river. Thank you for your excellent video coverage of the race. I can't wait for my copy.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJzIfPa-4s
        This link is a short video testing engine GRM 250 of italian driver CHIURI Salvatore...he is preparing the World 2008!!!
        Regards Rossi Giuseppe
        GRM Rossi Giuseppe

Comment

Have you seen it yet?

If you plan (or hope) to come to the Top O' Michigan marathon nationals this year, you'll want to get a copy of this DVD. Or if you just like to watch boat racing, you'll enjoy watching the DVD also. This video is very nicely done.
          To order a copy you can PM , or send an Email to race@mcvideo.com .

Comment

LOL.... Just watched your vid and noticed I was shooting from just over your head!!!! On the bridge...... Small World

After last year I don't know if the B-52 will be racing this one.....

Too bad, this was one of my favs....

love the video... You need the will not just to win but to survive....
            Last edited by red_wing_ii; 03-03-2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X