Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelm Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8IO1oA64w

Look closely at 2:32 and 3:05, JMK says "move right please"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfLHKmfU1A
    Last edited by ricochet112; 09-28-2010, 05:47 PM.

Is that or did that boat belong to Craig Fjiarle (not sure on the spelling). I remember the stern of his boat was shaped like that and I think he raced it in DSH.
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.

New quote for my marathon training:
    Pushing the limits means getting out of your comfort zone.

Comment

Hey, your ASH video was really good. I liked the "drivers" view working your way up in the pack.
      The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by pirata View Post
        Is that or did that boat belong to Craig Fjiarle (not sure on the spelling). I remember the stern of his boat was shaped like that and I think he raced it in DSH.
        The boat in my avatar? That's a Blackwell. You might be remembering the Bergercraft (sp?).

Comment

Actually the stern view in your signature. And yes, I think it was a berger craft I am thinking of but again, this was 20 years ago I am thinking about.

Comment

i liked the ash video! i think that was the second heat where i won because i was racing you in the first heat of ash on sunday

Comment

Working...
            X