2004 clips wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 clips wanted

I am building the IOA 2004 Photo CD and new this year (maybe) Video CD/DVD.

I am looking for clips of any heats, any class, any focus of boat from:
    Huntington
    Constantine
    Waterford
    Franklin
    Alexandria
    Burlington
    Lock Haven (really want BMH crash OF JR III)

I will delete your voice overs if you wish or when you make me a copy if you said bad things no not plug in the sound cable while you dub them.

So send them in digital format or VHS... ASAP.

Email me first if over 1mb in size or for address.

PS. Only boat racing vids, thank you.

Email me for all others... lol

B

Lock Haven Video

I have about 15 minutes of video from Lock Haven that my son took. I've watched it once and it's going to require heavy editing to come up with something interesting. In the end you'll get three to six short videos of different classes going around and out of turn 1, including my CSR Sorenson putting up a nice roostertail from the side fin. Although he followed some boats around the entire course, there's too much jitter and zooming to make anything good out of it.

If the BMH crash is the one where the boat and driver went in nose first just after the start, then I know that BMH crash is not on video because he had the 35MM Nikon camera in his hand at that time. First photo: a wall of water with part of the boat still visible. Second photo: an orange helmet in the water with the boat no where to be found.

I don't have time to do any editing now, so the fastest way to get you the footage, if you want it, might be for me to make a VHS copy of the raw footage.

Send me an email with shipping instructions to:

highpoint@championhotrod.com

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    "I survived the 2004 Lock Haven CSR Demolition Derby"
    Last edited by High Point; 09-27-2004, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X