Grass Lake and Top O' DSR clips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass Lake and Top O' DSR clips.

Just a couple short clips from DSR short course nationals at Grass Lake and the first leg of Saturday's DSR at the Marathon Nationals.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnh_8N8ewUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cncnpvtEA4

Here's another one from Grass Lake ASH finals.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwb2IUowGlU

Comment

next time you will stay and watch, no visiting exboyfriends

Comment

Jeff!!!

Great job Jeff! The Indian River shots are cool......Someone should make a video game of Top "O"....

Gootz

Comment

Nice!!

Hey Jeff, Nice video. I just got high speed internet, (yea...I know), and yours was the one I watched first. Nice job on the green dock 'righty'.
          Didn't get a chance to visit with you this race...daughter and family/friends kept me hoppin'. Hope to talk to you at the next race. KampKurz

Comment

jeff...those videos are really neat. I hope you can do one at Big Rapids. Are you coming?

Bob

Comment

Thank you for the nice comments. You guys are the best! I'm very proud to know so many nice folks in my "racing family". You all know I really enjoy making and sharing these videos. I'm getting better at makin' them but I still need much more improvement. (I have some things in the works for next year to improve my videos)
              I doubt I will be doing any more racing this season. My budget is already very tight. And I just found out last night I'm gettin' laid off next week. I'll be fine, we'll make it through and see you next season.

Comment

Two more.

Ok, here's the conclusion to the Grass Lake clip. More footage of Grass Lake DSR heat 1. I wish I had the camera on for the second heat when I placed second, and got bumped into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-x-WhdqjXY

Here's a little fun clip from Top O' Sunday. The rough water began bumping my camera out of position almost right away. Bummer. I really wanted some footage of Crooked River and the Devil's Elbow! There is a neat view of the C class start. I did the most I could with what I have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7T3wj13I6Q

Comment

Nice video's Jeff!!! I love the slow-mo of me dead in the water at the end... haha... thanks!

Comment

Nice job Jeff!

Hey jeff, that's a lot of fun, your choice of music/tempo is pretty cool. It Is kinda interesting to spot Josh at the wayside. Not nice really, just interisting. Thanks again. Hope to see you at the next possible venue. KampKurz

Comment

Jeff, Im happy you didnt get any Mullet Lake video from the first day! The second day would have been nice though.

Comment

Hey Nick, tell everyone about going home with a broken boat after saturday's race. In particular what your dad said...Classic Nick story.

Comment

Steve, I was hoping nobody would remember me telling them that!! I was tired and very frustrated..I had a decent enough lead that I should have won the race...Ask Josh before you all start screaming...he stated this as well. Anyways, we got the boat and motor back to my dads around 2:30 and I was not wanting to fix all the broken peices and I told my dad we should just forget it! My dad replied," Well, you can go drink beer tonight or you can race boats tommorow!!" Thanks too my dad for keeping me on course. I cant even imagine doing this with out all of his help and support over the years. I hope one day I am half the person he is!! We worked on the boat til about 9pm and then again Sunday morning from 7 til 9am. I ended up winning Sunday but only had enough points for 3rd place. I didnt win a big trophy this year....but I won a big lesson. Thanks dad.

Comment

Originally posted by topomichracer140m View Post
                            Steve, I was hoping nobody would remember me telling them that!! I was tired and very frustrated..I had a decent enough lead that I should have won the race...Ask Josh before you all start screaming...he stated this as well. Anyways, we got the boat and motor back to my dads around 2:30 and I was not wanting to fix all the broken peices and I told my dad we should just forget it! My dad replied," Well, you can go drink beer tonight or you can race boats tommorow!!" Thanks too my dad for keeping me on course. I cant even imagine doing this with out all of his help and support over the years. I hope one day I am half the person he is!! We worked on the boat til about 9pm and then again Sunday morning from 7 til 9am. I ended up winning Sunday but only had enough points for 3rd place. I didnt win a big trophy this year....but I won a big lesson. Thanks dad.
                            You just can't argue with that kind of knowledge or advise from your Dad now can you!

Comment

Nick...that was a great story. Your dad was right on. If my dad were still here he would have said the same thing. Some times they really are "right".

Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X