Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSY 400 Crash PRO Nationals DePue 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhXCfAngxw

If you watch the timer you can tell how quickly things like this can happen. I believe it was less than 2 seconds from start to finish of the crash. Great Video you guys! It always is a tough pill to swallow when you forfeit a race for a crash scene lasting 2 seconds. Hopefully equipment and driver are all ok.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Good video and perfect example of the holes a CSH/ OSY will dig in the corners. Looks like the left sponson went up on the wake and the right droped in the hole and around he went. Glad he was able to climb back in safe.
      Brian 10s

Comment

Glad it all ended up with no breaks and you were able to get back in quick .

Steve A

CMH. 61R
        Short Fuze Racing
        Team Darneille
        ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
        IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Yeahh, should have taken a wider line lol.
          But I'm alright. Sore, but fine.
          28-R

Comment

We kept an extra starting rope in the boat, but infortunately didn't stay in the boat when it went over. Otherwise Kyle would have been able to finish the race and get his points since the motor didn't get wet
            Sean Byrne

Comment

How deep was the water Kyle , looked like you were about to stand up to get back in the boat ?

Comment

I never touched the bottom, I was just able to swim back to the boat.
                28-R

Comment

Kyle, here I thought maybe that water was so cold you managed to walk on it right back into the boat. I have seen that happen at races early in the year. Water is so cold it is amazing how fast people get back in or onto their boats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                    Kyle, here I thought maybe that water was so cold you managed to walk on it right back into the boat. I have seen that happen at races early in the year. Water is so cold it is amazing how fast people get back in or onto their boats.
                    Have you ever seen anyone get up on the deck of a boat and climb back in after they've been spit out?
                    Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                      Have you ever seen anyone get up on the deck of a boat and climb back in after they've been spit out?
                      Yep, and when the water was 38 degrees I swear they walked on it right back into or on to their boat Never ceases to amaze me how quickly they can do it too!

Comment

Kyle, Glad you had a soft landing! Hopefully you don't have any boat repairs to do.
                        Gene Schertz 26V
                        TEAM CAFFEINE
                        Cranked up and ready to Roll
                        Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Working...
                        X