GoPro Motorsports Hero Digital Recorder *Racer Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPro Motorsports Hero Digital Recorder *Racer Price

Northwest Speedshots is offering THE most cost-effective way to get on-board video and share it with the world: The GoPro Motorsports Hero Digital Recorder, which we're offering to our racer friends for the lowest price on the web!

Buy your GoPro cam now by clicking on the link below.

http://www.nwspeedshots.com/video/gopro/gopro.html
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Is this the same camera that was used to capture Troy Holmbergs blow over, Kyle Lewis and J Michael Kelly racing in Washington on HR Video and U-tube?
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
      Is this the same camera that was used to capture Troy Holmbergs blow over, Kyle Lewis and J Michael Kelly racing in Washington on HR Video and U-tube?
      That's it same cam
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thaks Dan, We have to got to get us one of these.

Comment

Larry Spencer from Michigan had one of these at Franklin. I am hoping he'll figure out how to post the videos. I saw Dave Augustine with it in 20ssH on Sat and Graham Fralick had it on in ASR on Sunday I believe.
          www.trora.com

Comment

GoPro

I will need to work on my camera placement.
            It was a last minute deal. "Hurry up and stick it on somewhere 'cause your going for a ride!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-uUa2tjjk

I'll do better in future recordings at actual races.

Comment

GoPro

Originally posted by Brew56 View Post
              Larry Spencer from Michigan had one of these at Franklin. I am hoping he'll figure out how to post the videos. I saw Dave Augustine with it in 20ssH on Sat and Graham Fralick had it on in ASR on Sunday I believe.
              Jerry, Got the 2 ASR heats posted from Mike Werner's view. Dave had the cam on for a whole flight Saturday, and we found the limits of the AAA batteries at about 52 min. so I only got 1 heat of 20SSH (and several attempts at 350 MH)

I like the camera, A pretty good value for this kind of stuff.

Can we set up Brew-Cam for the Grand Prix at Lakemore?

Videos at:
              www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-g66cYwk0Y
              www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkeufohNaCg
              www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv0hpKlGUa4

Comment

Great videos! Sure Larry, sign me up!

Jerry
                Last edited by Brew56; 05-30-2009, 05:28 AM.
                www.trora.com

Comment

Hey Larry, Do you think i could use it in CSR at Lakemore?
                  MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

Ordered our Sunday thru Pay-Pal and it arrived today in Montana. These guys are fast and it looks very professional. Thanks. More toys to play with

Comment

A note from NW Speedshots

Thought I'd introduce myself here: I'm Walt Ottenad and I own and run NW Speedshots. I've been a crew member of the U-13 Spirit of Detroit Unlimited team for the past couple years and have been shooting on-board video since 2005. If you haven't been to our website yet (www.nwspeedshots.com), you'll see almost 100,000 motorsports images from IndyCars, NASCAR, Unlimiteds, inboards, outboards, UL's, Land Speed Record runs etc., and dozens of videos from all types of motorsports. Check it out...

I'm offering the GoPro for the cheapest price anywhere (as far as I can tell) because I love the sport and want to see some of the amazing things that happen from a different perspective than we've ever been able to see them before. Fortunately I have a day job that pays the bills (www.adcmobile.com if you need any car stereo stuff...) because I barely cover costs selling the GoPro's this cheap...

These camera systems are really pretty amazing for the price and are BY FAR the best value around to get on-board video today - I also sell the ChaseCam systems for $850 if you need broadcast-quality resolution, but the GoPro's do 80% of that system that costs seven times more! I think the performance of the GoPro is best summed up by an Emmy award-winning cameraman friend of mine who said that it had a better lens system than the on-board units he buys that cost him well over $1000 each!

One last thing: make sure to check out LewisRacingVideos on You Tube if you haven't already as Carl Lewis is posting some pretty incredible stuff (like JMK's crash in Oregon), all taken with the GoPro.

Thanks!

Walt

Comment

Working...
                      X