'93 Worlds now on YouTube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 Worlds now on YouTube!

Here it is! I've had this sitting around my house for a long time. It took a lot of work (and buying a $250 VHS/DVD recorder JUST for this endeavor) to get this into an uploadable format.
    I broke this video into four clips.
    You will find the link to the next clip in the video discription text to the right of each video.
    (click "more info" to see the link)
    Check it out while you can, YouTube may eventually take this down.
    Sorry about the poor video quality. It's the best I can do.
    Below is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA5klGivfOQ

Last edited by jeff55v; 01-31-2009, 09:25 PM. Reason: clarification

Thanks Jeff!
    BTW did you get my email about pictures?

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Wow

Great memories. One of the best races and the best passes at the finish that I have ever seen (not shown on this video). Neil and Dan were just flying around that race course. They absolutely stomped a fantastic field that weekend. Can you imagine 51 500cc hydroplanes. Oh, the glory days!!
      David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by David Weaver View Post
        Great memories. One of the best races and the best passes at the finish that I have ever seen (not shown on this video). Neil and Dan were just flying around that race course. They absolutely stomped a fantastic field that weekend. Can you imagine 51 500cc hydroplanes. Oh, the glory days!!
        Just look what the capsule rule did to a great class. I know all about the safty side of it . the first outboard ran 100 mph in 1955, so a 100mph is not new. if you have never drove an open hydro 100+ mph, you don't know what you missed. when you get out of the boat an look at it, an say that thing just went over a 100. it makes you wonder can a motor that small really go that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
          Thanks Jeff!
          BTW did you get my email about pictures?
          I got your Email. It was in my old AOL mailbox. I'll get those out to you soon.
          Thanks.
          P.S. And thanks for the great coffee you sent me!

Originally posted by Danny Pigott View Post
          if you have never drove an open hydro 100+ mph, you don't know what you missed. when you get out of the boat an look at it, an say that thing just went over a 100. it makes you wonder can a motor that small really go that fast.
          I once drove a 700cc laydown. I would liken it to being shot from a cannon! It was one of the most awesome rides I'd ever taken!

Does anybody have contact info for Johnny Noren of Europe? He wanted to see this footage. But my Email address for him is no longer good.
          Thanks.

Comment

Johnny Noren

Jeff

I finally found a current email address for Johnny Noren (Sweden):
            johnny.noren@hotmail.com

Comment

Jeff, the videos are sweet! Thank you very much for putting them on YouTube.
              28-R

Comment

email help.

Originally posted by Mike Ward View Post
                Jeff

I finally found a current email address for Johnny Noren (Sweden):
                johnny.noren@hotmail.com
                With your help, I got in touch with Johnny. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X