CSH when it's right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH when it's right

Hydroracer's CSH video from Curwinsville is well worth the watch. The battle between Ole Joel Wiggle and Oin Augustune is a classic.
    broccoli

Originally posted by BROCCOLI View Post
    Hydroracer's CSH video from Curwinsville is well worth the watch. The battle between Ole Joel Wiggle and Oin Augustune is a classic.
    Hey Craig,

I agree its a great clip! thanks to Christine Brewster.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I had that emailed to me, that was great! Nice job Ian! Nationals are going to be the best we've had in years!
      sigpic

Comment

Kool

Who won on time? Joel won the second heat on.

Comment

Joel won by 4 seconds. I was the turn judge by myself,not a great showing, and had my hands full making sure neither driver did anything wrong. Thanks again Ian & Joel for keeping me busy, I really enjoy it too!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Very far from correct, Dan

Christine, my wife was the videographer of the CSH race not my mother Joan.
            We don't let mom use electonic's!

Jeff
            http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post
              Christine, my wife was the videographer of the CSH race not my mother Joan.
              We don't let mom use electonic's!

Jeff
              Opps sorry Jeff and maybe next time Joan thanks Christine the footage is great!
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I knew I was in trouble in the second heat when Joel got 1 1/2 boat lengths on me going into turn 2, and checked his inside about four times. Very wet Kevlar. More fun than a trip to Disneyland.
                Ian Augustine

Comment

I was in the judge in the first turn boat a clasic sponson to sponson clean race
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

CSH Race

What a great race! Nice job filming and commenting by Christine Brewster.

Also, kudos to the Williams Inspection Team for getting the kids out of the water during the running of the second heat. Eddie.
                    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Working...
                    X