A better look at the Brandenburg Germany race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500 runabout-1100 hydro worlds

500 runbout and 1100 hydro worlds will most likely be clock starts. Even though they will be UIM world championships, they are APBA CLASSES with UIM WORLD SANCTION, which means APBA RULES apply. The other classes are UIM classes, which means Lemans starts are mandatory. All the classes will be for WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Comment

I dont care how we start, I just wish somebody would tell me where and when the Worlds will be. Trying to make arrangements with work.

Comment

Worlds

This is from the Formula Series site:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by raceright View Post
          In addition to 250 there will also be 1100 hydro and 500 runabout even some
          more US Title Series classes, my guess is the bigest difference in Eurpoe and USA is Lemans starts as well as numbers of boats allowed on course. We prefer Clock starts in USA with limits on #'s That said I believe you need to attend a Title Series race also to see how the Alky riggs of today have developed. Maybe even race one from time to time.(Zack can help with that)

Pat

Yeah i'm still working that out with Zach...

I'm freakin stoked to go to worlds (if it works out) sounds like a lot fun!

kyle
          20-R
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Working...
          X