Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 APBA Hall of Champions Dinner will be on Youtube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 APBA Hall of Champions Dinner will be on Youtube!

Thanks to a little corporate sponsorship, I'll be bringing the equipment to Chicago and we will have the livestream up on youtube of the Hall of Champions Dinner. We have also created a SORC youtube page for other live events, so be sure to like it!
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

This is great that you are doing this! some of my family are not going to be able to make it do to there health, so i have to keep this link at the top so they can click and watch. Thank you so much!! Jimmy Warren

Comment

• fbref5269
      fbref5269 commented
      Editing a comment
      give us a big smile jimmy congrats!

And just in. Dry run thru on the equipment on Friday!

When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Bump to top

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Jimmy............don't worry. We will all be watching. Don't forget to smile. )))))

I will be smiling Matt I promise, And thanks again for pulling the ropes at Millville! That was where we put the icing on the cake.

Comment

Bumpdy bump

Comment

As I expected, due to copyright issues with the music at the opening of the Hall of Champions, Youtube has muted the audio. I'm editing the HOC dinner without the music and will upload in the next few days. Will let everyone know when it's done.

Comment

• Mrs blueskyracer
            Mrs blueskyracer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you that will be awesome!

No good deed goes unpunished!

Including both Friday and Saturday evening Mike had to have spent 10+ volunteer hours in just running the camera plus his setup, pre-event testing and teardown time. BIG thank you for his volunteer work on capturing/sharing memories for all the family/friends not able to attend in person, and those who want to relive the special moments. And thank you to the sponsor, Healthcare Synergy, for their donation and the YouTube channel time.

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
            Matt Dagostino commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah.........that's why the live streaming was great. MIKE DECK was in CHARGE. That's how you get it done! Good stuff Mike!

• csh12M
            csh12M commented
            Editing a comment
            Great stuff very cool. Mike, thanks for showing the "art of the possible" - In the future, I hope APBA realizes what is possible and considers taking on streaming these events themselves. You could drive the site numbers way up and maybe get to a spot where advertising and web presence could be monetized.
        Working...
        X