Champion Spark Plugs search for a Champion contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Spark Plugs search for a Champion contest

If you've got a video for iboatrace, take a second and post it at Champions contest as well. I did just for exposure to the sport and no visions of winning! There are a ton of dirt and car videos and pictures but only 2 entries to date from our side of the world!
    Got until Jan 3rd!
    http://sfac.championautoparts.com/se...n#.VoHOIHo8KrU
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

http://sfac.championautoparts.com/se.../#.Vou_64TMMlw

It's time to vote! However, I'm asking that you vote 3 times, in this order (takes 3 days!)

day 1, South Shore Outboard Club
    day 2, Hagerl Racing
    day 3, Deck Racing.
    If you can only vote once, or do so, please vote for the top 2 on the list. Imagine the promotion for us if one of the 3 can make it to the finals!
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Just an Update and congratulations go to Hagerl Racing for making it to the finals! Once that voting starts next week, Feb 23rd, please take a second to vote for them! Besides a financial reward, this helps spread awareness and it's free publicity for our sport! Deck Racing Facebook's page now has over 300+ new people following us, and I contribute that to this promotion. Great job Amanda! (even if you did beat us! =)
      For over 100 years, the iconic Champion® brand has been a world leader in the manufacture of spark plugs for every kind of combustion engine. From innovation aviation technology to a tradition of motorsports dominance, the Champion® brand has been a part of product development in every type of engine.

Comment

Nice posts! Very classy.

Comment

Working...
        X