Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 SO National Pit Registration

Hello Race Fans,

Look outside and you can see that the 2012 season is here; yep, the fun factor is on the rise.

MHRA has uploaded their latest content to the MichiganHydroplaneTV You-Tube channel. It’s a quick refreshing look that is intended to conjure up those sweet emotions we all feel on race weekend. Follow the link to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/MichiganHydroplaneTV

While each race team has fresh aspirations and priorities for their 2012 season there could be a common priority amongst all of us and I am not talking about the obvious one, winning. I am talking about the 2012 Junior and Stock Outboard Nationals and pit stall registration. When the time is right, MHRA will be announcing pit stall signup in two phases. The first phase will be via their MHRA Minute newsletter with an announcement to the general population to follow at some time shortly after that. If you’re interested in getting notified at the earliest possible time, please take the time to sign up for the MHRA Minute; it is much easier to do than you may think (and your address is secure with us). Below you will see three graphics. This first pic is of the MHRA dot com webpage. Notice the @ symbol in the upper right hand corner. The second pic highlights that symbol to help you focus on it. Go to MHRA dot com and click on it and a sign up form will come up for you to fill in. That form looks just like the third pic. It’s that easy. Oh, and yea…the MHRA Minute is the fastest way to get notified of all 2012 National updates. http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/

I am still looking for any and all kneeldown club logos. If you have not yet responded to my call for help, please do. If I you are just hearing about it; I am looking to collect logo images for all the kneeldown clubs (active or not – associated with any sanctioning body) to support some promotional projects. You can see all the ones we have collected so far at the Stock Outboard Facebook page. If you see some missing that you know should be there…elbow your buddy and let him know what we are doing here.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sto...81996501903156

Click image for larger version

Name:	Web Page Snip 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	363281

Name:	Web Page Snip 2.JPG
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	363282

Then just fill in the blanks and Bam! Your on the list

Name:	Web Page Snip 3.jpg
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	363283
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Mhra

MHRA Bump

Comment

???

Can't connect to your link posted above.............

please add me to your e-mail list for the newsletter

mdagger57@yahoo.com

Thanks

matt and val

Comment

I did it with no problems. Must just be guys named Matt.
        Future J dad!

Comment

Very nice job on the website. The Mad Russian hisself had no trouble. Looking forward to Grass Lake. Maybe all our SO/MO/PRO nationals should be held there, eg EVERY YEAR!!... unless a better CENTRAL location can be found.

Anybody else think this is a good idea?

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
            Very nice job on the website. The Mad Russian hisself had no trouble. Looking forward to Grass Lake. Maybe all our SO/MO/PRO nationals should be held there, eg EVERY YEAR!!... unless a better CENTRAL location can be found.

Anybody else think this is a good idea?

Alex
            Alex lets not get into the central nationals location debate. I would have drive 4000 miles round trip just to get to a 'central location.' Keep the rotaion going, it's fair and people do like a little variety in their lives...But I did love the 09 grass lake nats. See ya in Michigan!
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
              Can't connect to your link posted above.............

please add me to your e-mail list for the newsletter

mdagger57@yahoo.com

Thanks

matt and val
              Will do.
              Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

MHRA Minute Distrabution list updated 5/19/2012

Matt,

As requested, it has been done. If you don't see the latest from MHRA in you mail box in the next few hours please advise.

Thanks
                Raymond

Comment

All Good

Great publication.....can't wait to hear how the new clock works. Region 4 has used a Digital since the 80's with great sucess.

Getting rid of the ole stick clocks is a nice step into the 21st century!!!

Our club may have one built locally in the fall which will be not as bulky as our current one and run on less power.......

Thanks
                  Matt
                  Region 4

Comment

Working...
                  X