Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHRA Website Update & 2012 SO Nationals

Hello Race Fans

MHRA has renovated their website at www.michiganhydroplane.com and would like to welcome you to preview it. Along with a new look, you will notice a section dedicated to the 2012 Stock Outboard Nationals that MHRA will be hosting in Grass Lake Michigan. There you will see the week’s schedule of events as they exist today along with information on the various lodging options available.

Welcome and Enjoy. We hope to see ya in Grass Lake this summer!
    Last edited by Raymond; 03-14-2012, 04:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Just because I post this stuff does not mean I am doing all the work. There are a bunch of hardworking club members collaborating to pull these things off. I just have a passion to ensure we are promoting all we are doing; I am not really a glory hound.
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

I LOVE the Racer School logo

Any chance we could borrow that for the SOA web site? That looks really sharp man.
      Moby Grape Racing
      "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

good job MHRA

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
        Just because I post this stuff does not mean I am doing all the work. There are a bunch of hardworking club members collaborating to pull these things off. I just have a passion to ensure we are promoting all we are doing; I am not really a glory hound.
        impressive how professional your club presents itself and promotes racing. thanks again for the camping information you sent me today.
        Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Very nice website!!!!! Congrats on a job well done.

Comment

Check with Dean

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
            Any chance we could borrow that for the SOA web site? That looks really sharp man.
            Check with Dean on this as he is the one that coordinated acquisition of (or even drafted it himself for all I know) that piece of artwork.

Yea, I really like it also.
            Last edited by Raymond; 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM.
            Raymond

Comment

Great job Raymond and mhra

Can't thank you enough for all your hard work. The site looks very professional. Great job!.

Comment

Ray,

Need to point out a correction on the MHRA website race calendar.

The July 7-8 Central Divisional race for TRORA is Lakemore, Ohio. Not Springfield. The lake is Springfield Lake.

Nice job to you and those involved on the website. Looks great.

Dana

Comment

Nice site, great graphic design...

Comment

Thanks for the Kudos; I will pass them along.

Dana, need for correction noted and fowarded.

Thanks
                    Raymond

Comment

MHRA Website Forshey Graphics

Thanks for the compliments on the MHRA website. The credit really all belongs to Nate Forshey. MHRA has learned that if we want sponsorship we need to "look" like we deserve it. It would not be possible without the work of Nate Forshey. Check out Nate work at:http://www.facebook.com/Method99Design

Mike, contact Nate and I am sure he will take our Racer School Graphic and personalize is for SOA. It does not cost much. If I just give you ours I would not feel right as Nate treats Racers VERY fair when it comes to charging for his work.

Thanks again for looking.

Dean Sutherland
                      12M

Comment

That's a nice website!
                        My anger management class pisses me off!!

Comment

Working...
                        X