Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHRA at the 2012 Spring Boating Expo

Hello MHRA and any other interested Race Fans,

Let me open up with a line from an iconic 1979 movie “are you ready for the summer”?

We hope so because it is right around the corner. To help us expose our 2012 opportunities for fun and glory in the sun, we are excited to announce that we have been able to secure a booth at the 2012 Spring Boating Expo. It is being held on March 15th through the 18th at the Suburban Collection Showplace (formerly known as the Rock Financial Showplace) located at 46100 Grand River Avenue, Novi, MI 48374. I think our booth number is 1055. I believe this will be in the northwest corner of the facility with Wilson Marine as one of our neighbors.

Elek Hutchinson and team have been working hard to gather up all the materials and equipment to pull this off so…when you see them, please give them a tight handshake, big smile and hearty Thank You! They will be moving in on Wednesday 14 March and moving out Sunday evening. Anyone that can pitch-in, please give a shout out to Elek to coordinate.

Show dates and time are:
    Thurs & Fri: 2pm-9pm
    Saturday: 11am-9 pm
    Sunday: 11am-6pm

Tickets are $10 for adults while kids 12 and under are admitted free when they bring their parents. Parking is available at the Suburban Collection Showplace for $5. For more information please visit the promoter’s website at www.springboatingexpo.net. Please support those that support us.

As an ambassador to the sport and member of the club, if you happen to meet the show promoters or any members from the Michigan Boating Industries Association, please thank them for the opportunity they have provided us and welcome them into your pits; maybe you can even offer them a ride.

You may notice that the Official Truck of the Expo is the Ram so….hay…don’t we have some members that drive that truck?

Anyone that comes to the boat show and tells me (Raymond B.) what the name of the movie I referred to above is, will get one free boat rigging while you sit in the shade and sip on a beverage of choice this summer; come on out and enjoy the fun: during this event weekend and this summer!
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Working...
X