Buy/Sell Tent at Nationals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy/Sell Tent at Nationals...

Wouldn't it be neat to have a type of buy/sell tent at the nationals each year. Everyone who has stuff to sell at that time can bring there equipment to the nationals and down to the that specific tent, and other racers and potential new racers can have an area to go to to see and price a rig, motor, prop, etc...all under one tent. THAT would be really cool to see, one big tent with loads of equipement underneath it, for anyone to buy.

The seller would just leave a price and someone(s) would work the tent just like a patrol boat duty.

Just and idea(one of my best yet).
    Last edited by MGallagher; 09-25-2010, 12:25 PM.
    sigpic

Kev should have the promo booth at the Nationals this year. I have an extra 10' X 20' canopy that I would be willing to put up as a show room. Have sides if they are needed.

Great Idea
    Gene Schertz 26V
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll
    Reeds for Speed!

Comment

For some reason I think this is a wonderfull Idea LOL
      we have been slowly working our way to this very program for several years.

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

I take it and assume that this has already been attempted? The promo committee should maybe take some money and help. Maybe 86 the Nationals video, change it to a general promo video and divert any money seved to a buy/sell tent. Also, make it manditory to sell anything over a certain price at the nationals in the promotions/buy/sell tent area.
        sigpic

Comment

Did this pan out last year (2010)?
          Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Make sure there is a CC machine in the tent - Finance the boat/motor package through VISA, it's the American way!
            http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Kev setup to take cc cards last year. its costing him some but he has kept the account open.
              Gene Schertz 26V
              TEAM CAFFEINE
              Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
                Make sure there is a CC machine in the tent - Finance the boat/motor package through VISA, it's the American way!
                Thats a good idea but did you know that credit card use this year for Christmas was down a lot. Now maybe it is only the government that likes a big debt.
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Credit card

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  Thats a good idea but did you know that credit card use this year for Christmas was down a lot. Now maybe it is only the government that likes a big debt.
                  Yep I don't own a credit card and don't plan to ......cash only

Steve A

CMH. 61R
                  Short Fuze Racing
                  Team Darneille
                  ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                  IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Working...
                  X