I never thought I would live to see this day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never thought I would live to see this day

I am very serious about the title of my post and I never thought boat racers could see the potential of laying down all there seperate agendas and coming together as one.

Well looks like I lived long enough to see it finally happen!

LUCAS OIL DRAG BOAT SERIES

For the first time in twenty years, all of drag boat racing has been united under one umbrella and will now be known as the Lucas Oil Drag Boat Racing Series. The IHBA ( International Hot Boat ),SDBA ( Southern Drag Boat Association), SLDBA ( St. Louis Drag Boat Association), CDBA ( Columbia Drag Boats) and KDBA ( Kentucky Drag Boats) have all agreed on a single rule book that will unite approximately 900 race teams across the country.

This newly unified series will hold 46 events in 10 states and will be featured prime time for 13 weeks on SPEED. The liquid quarter mile series features several pro classes including Top Fuel Hydro that run the quarter at a staggering time of 4.70 seconds and 250+ mph. The professional show will also include 6 sportsman classes to provide added excitement to the spectators.

Read more
    Last edited by HRTV; 01-29-2010, 05:02 PM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

I think this is great and allows them to grow.

Now if outboard racing could do the same. Like you said Dan, not in our life time.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

It looks like some people got tired of loosing racers and money .make things simple and great things will happen .

Comment

Working...
      X