A Small World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Small World

Hi Guys, our new FREE website needs more boats from the U.S.A on there, so if you have anything for sale please help us to help you.
    We are trying to build an international trading website, so all of us can see what’s for sale any where in the world.
    It is FREE and will always be FREE it is for the benefit of you, so please when you compose an advert, also put one on our site and help to get it going.

www.raceboatshop.com

Many thanks

Gary

Uh-Oh....

Site Now Closed.....?

Comment

Kip69w
      Yes im affraid not enough take up.
      I thought it was a good idea to know what is for sale around the world and for free!!!!
      I don't know why it never worked, it could be facebook i really don't know.
      If people wanted it again i would start it up again at my expense but i did get very cheesed off seeing ads elsewhere but people ignoring raceboatshop.
      In America you have this site but ours was just for buying and selling all over the world, with translation, currency converter etc, but hey not even this this site helped when i asked so i think that says it all really, anyway as you can hear im still about it all, next time someone wants to help our sport in some way FOR FREE! i hope others back him/her.

Comment

Working...
      X