No announcement yet.

Who says promotional shows are boring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says promotional shows are boring!

I think Mark may have found our trophy girls for Grass Lake 09 Nationals!

BTW, get your hotel reservations made before the end of March (this month) for Grass Lake 09 Nats to be eligible for the free room drawing! As of now, you have a 1 in 15 chance of having your entire room paid for! Compliments of Michigan Hydroplane Racing Association.

All information and details at michiganhydroplane.com

CSH12M
    Attached Files

Great stuff Dean keep up the good work, when you get a chance shoot me a PM with your contact info, I want to chat about the possibility of getting an internet connection for a live feed during the nats. Proximity of the club house with AC outlets etc.

Thanks
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I know this is not the place but

So with all the hupla about illigal numbers for the winter nationals, are the numbers on the 1-M legal

Kerry

Comment

Kerry,

No.

Mark

Comment

1-M boat for promotional purposes only.

The 1-M boat is for promotional purposes only. It was donated by a club member that wanted to help market the need for Breast Cancer Awareness. You can not tell from that shot, but the boat has the pink ribbon and Breast Cancer Awareness site on it.

Thanks,
          Dean

Comment

Sorry Dean

I'm sorry Dean but I could not resist I figured it was for promotional porposes or a special reason they where pink, they contrast very well but I could not resist the jab, sorry

Kerry

Comment

Great stuff Dean keep up the good work, when you get a chance shoot me a PM with these girls' contact info, I want to chat about the possibility of getting a connection for a live encounter during the nats. Proximity of my tent with cameras etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 17M View Post
                Great stuff Dean keep up the good work, when you get a chance shoot me a PM with these girls' contact info, I want to chat about the possibility of getting a connection for a live encounter during the nats. Proximity of my tent with cameras etc.
                You should go on the road with rhetoric like this...too funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                X