45ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45ss

I'm currently working on creating a PTT website. Since i've only been in the class/series for two years I don't have many pictures or videos to post. If 45 drivers could please send me photos or videos it would help me get the site up and running sooner.
    Chris
    8M in BSR or 8 in 45
    "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

photos...

we have about 400 photos of most all ptt people from the last couple years.
    i'll have kelly put a CD together and bring it to stag weekend.
    for now i'll email you a few...

how can you receive video? we have tapes. could make dvds. but no way to make movie files.
    kladd-

Comment

Kevin,

I'm talking to a company in Florida about a possible race. If you get a chance send me a few photo's so I can show this guy. I only have 1 racing shot.

Thanks,
      Rob

robdinicinteriors@verizon.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rob D View Post
        Kevin,

I'm talking to a company in Florida about a possible race. If you get a chance send me a few photo's so I can show this guy. I only have 1 racing shot.

Thanks,
        Rob

robdinicinteriors@verizon.net

Have your client click on the link below, these are photos from the Jesup Fall regatta which will show SST-45 Stock Outboards SST-60 and Champ all action photos.

Jesup Photos
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan, those are not "Champs"...

Rob, did you get my emails with photos?
          kladd-

Comment

race

Kevin,

Yes, and thanks. I talked to some guys last weekend about a race in the future and they were very excited about it but had never seen a tunnel boat. The lake is a man made lake so they want me to take my 45 over and run some laps so they/we can determine if it will work. If I can get that far and they want to do it I will give all the info to Fred.

Comment

Race

Rob,

What lake are you looking at???????.

Brian

Comment

Tips

Brian,

Got in town last night around 10:30. I will check on the tips at Tom's shop.
                My beep beep is broken on my phone so I could not get back to you. Great nextel or No Tell.

rob

Comment

Tips

Rob,

I talked to Gordon last night, he is sending me two right sponsen tips on Monday.

If you get a chance give me a call 321 223 5442

Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X