Champboat on Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champboat on Speed

i was wondering if anyone caught Bay City and Cinci, aka. New Port, on speed the other day?
    Chris
    8M in BSR or 8 in 45
    "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

I watched em.Great racing,Did you watch the boat drags before that?Did you see the guy hit the dam?That was pretty bad.
    Bob

Comment

It was a lot better than the coverge of the Marietta (sp) ohio APR race. A LOT better. Each race had 30 min tv time and the first 15 minutes were driver interviews and such, only neg was it sucked a lot of racing action time. You can't compare it to nascar or champ car telecast but comparing it to lets say the f1 U.I.M. series that was on the waterchannel, I would say even up. It was a huge step in bringing tunnel boat racing to the masses. Well done!

Comment

champ on speed

Chris
        We saw Mary Ellen at Newport for just a second.

Charlie;

Comment

Working...
        X