Few good man needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few good man needed

SPN Motorsports #44 Champ boat team is looking for crew man. Must have free time to travel to all Champ races, driver’s license and competitive spirit, south Florida is a plus.
    For more info call Ned @ 954-295-9002
    http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

You should post this on the college campuses in your area, all though they might be out for the holidays at this point put up flyers before they leave for the summer and you might snag a good guy that is into Nascar or something and jump at the opportunity.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

what does it pay?
      Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

Sigh if ony i were single lol

Comment

Pit Stooge

I pit stooge for my son-in-law. The pay is .50 cents per racing hour...However, I get to pay for half the trip gas & motels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Such a deal !!!

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
            I pit stooge for my son-in-law. The pay is .50 cents per racing hour...However, I get to pay for half the trip gas & motels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hey Bill, Sounds like a good deal to me. Maybe I can join your union. What are the dues? See Ya in March, for Ocoee. Ray Hastings and I should be down a little early to meet up with Greg and Dave for some testing in St. A.
            !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Wild Child Has The Best Deal....

I noticed that Dave Rankin's SS-80, Wild Child, seemed to have a ton of crew members.....So, I asked how they all got on "PAY ROLL"??? Easy, everyone said, "Give Dave $500 BUCKS and he puts you on "Pay Roll"....Never quite asked what he paid once you got on "Pay Roll" as I was short the 500!!!

I just made a round trip to Knoxville, Tennessee, to pick up a boat for our Crew Chief to drive in Nostalgia....What's a good Crew Chief of 12 years worth???

Comment

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
                Wow Bill, when did you get a raise???
                Peanut

Comment

Working...
                X