Tunnel Boats in Marietta, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel Boats in Marietta, Ohio

APR Superleague will be in Marietta, Ohio this weekend and will host the North American Championships for SST-60 & SST-120 as well as having the SST-45's on the schedule. Marietta is on the Ohio/West Virginia Border. See you there!

For more details see www.aprsuperleague.com
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Mr. Real # 4,

Do you know of any 45's going? Last I heard from everyone, the 45's were going to try and support Sault Ste. Marie, maybe Huntington, and Kansas City. We figured it was better to show up in numbers (10), than to only support each race with a couple (4) boats.

We appreciate the generous APR offer/invitation. We just couldn't all do 4 or 5 weekends in a row, especially with the World Championships right around the corner.

I was going to come to Marietta with the Fox's and help/watch, but have been talked into going SO testing now instead.

Good luck and see you at the next one-
    kladd-

Comment

Who are you going testing with?

Any chace you can throw the #3 stuff this way????

We're almost family
      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

I registered to race 45 but it was sent back back to me just last night that i was the only SST45 registered. We were offered testing and to run with the 60's..but a nice hour drive is pretty steep for that.
        Dan Orchard 97

Comment

Working...
        X