45 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 parts

I'm working on getting a 45 rig ready to go this summer and one of the only parts i'm having trouble finding is a gear foot. if somebody can help me out with this i would be greatful.

chris hagerl
    8m
    Chris
    8M in BSR or 8 in 45
    "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

Originally posted by hagerl8m
    I'm working on getting a 45 rig ready to go this summer and one of the only parts i'm having trouble finding is a gear foot. if somebody can help me out with this i would be greatful.

chris hagerl
    8m
    Not too long ago Dudley Malone advertised in the Propeller that he had 2 for sale.Also, I saw somewhere that a complete motor was available for under $2,000, which wouldn't be too bad of a deal as Dudley wanted $1500 each for the 2 he had & I think that was a good price.

Comment

call Seaway marine if you want a new gearcase for the 45. I bought one about a year ago and I am prety sure they still have some new ones. They had some made so that there would be new stock available.

Seaway Marine 1-800-332-0003

Comment

Seaway

Dave, at Seaway, told me they had a complete engine, I forgot the price, but it was $1,000 less without the gearcase. I asked dave, then, can I buy the gearcase for a grand? He said, "No, $1,200."

Chris, I clled your mom, yesterday, and offered my new 45 gearcase for sale...But she said you only plan to run three races...I'm thinking, maybe, I could just loan it to you...
        What three races do you plan to run? I've been told these cases last a long time...

Also, Frank Banducci has two used ones, that Pop Curtis just went through..but Frank needs a mid section.......and maybe, you could find him a mid section, and trade some part and some cash with him...

I have extra mid sections, right now, but not sure what the price should be for them...(Housing only, no clamps or swivel brackets)..

Keep me posted, I have Frank's e-mail, if you don't, but I don't want anyone missing anyraces becasue they don't have the parts...

Comment

45SS Gearbox

I see a couple in the classified section of the new Propeller Magazine. Decent prices from the sound of it.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Nevada Stuff IS GONE

All the Nevada Stuff is Gone.

Frank Banducci got one powerhead and two gearcases.

We got the boat, trailer... some guy in Florida got the 100 powerhead...Joe Johnson got all the big hub DeWalds...

The Propeller needs to go ON LINE..

Comment

Still looking

I'm doing really well finding parts, really close to actully putting the boat in the water. but i'm still missing some parts. I still need a gear foot, i'm kind of looking for a used one, but a cheaper new one can work. I also need a canapy. i hear its a pain to run with out one, i have a 94 hoffman so if anyone out there is hanging on to an extra one or has an old one laying around i would like to get in tuch. remember guys i'm a college kid, so really price matters. the cheaper the better, but i spend what it takes.
              thanks
              chris hagerl
              8-M
              Chris
              8M in BSR or 8 in 45
              "Here’s the thing that makes life so interesting the theory of evolution states that only the strong survives but the theory of competition says just because they are strong doesn’t mean they can’t get their asses kicked don’t surprised if somebody decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle and then suddenly the old saying goes we’ve got ourselves a game...."

Comment

Working...
              X