X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tillolson KC carbs wanted

Need a set of Tillolson carbs, KC-6A, size 7/8",
    GBHamilton/ Top Gun Racing

bud...you got measurments wrong,,,kc 1 1/16th venturi...ka 1" venturi.... small carb small course... longer course big carb,,,depending an corse and carb mods.... call john meysers...in seattle he knows the best.... that and we st alot of dmod records,,,,, in old days ..hehe 80"s

Comment

KC carbs

Greg,

You are actually correct that there are 7/8" venturi KC carbs. It isn't always as simple as it seems! I may be getting some this weekend. Send me an e-mail next week and maybe we can get you situated with a pair.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

KC carbs

Thanks Steve; I'll touch base with you next week !!!!

Form-e-one / Thanks for the contact; have you got a # for John Meysers ?? It would be great to talk to someone with that much experiance with the dmods, even though I'm not trying to set records just win races !!!
        If my learnings are correct there are three different venturi size in the KC series ;
        1 3/16; 1 1/16; 7/8; always stamped on the bottom of the carb bowl, the carb type is stamped on the face of the bowl, KC-6AT or KC-6A on the face an 7/8 on the bottom of the bowl !! I'm sure there will be all types at Whitney Point !! Again Thanks
        Gregory / Top Gun Racing

Comment

Working...
        X