Racin' out West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racin' out West

Who knew, but instead of running his mouth, Mercguy actually ran an sst45 this last weekend and came in an overall second at Moses Lake, WA! Not bad for his first race. Congrats! Now if we could just get him to be not so opinionated, we might be onto something……
    http://vitalire.com/

Congrats!

Way to go Daren !!!!
    93-C

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
      Who knew, but instead of running his mouth, Mercguy actually ran an sst45 this last weekend and came in an overall second at Moses Lake, WA! Not bad for his first race. Congrats! Now if we could just get him to be not so opinionated, we might be onto something……
      WOW!! I "thought" we were "teammates"????? Next time, I will not be so easy on you!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
        who is this guy?? Oh ya...........the one that whipped our AZZ's!
        Attached Files
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Lets see this new 45 ride! photo please
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Way to go Daren!! Are you going to try and make the 45 a habit this summer? Did ya have any trouble fitting them long legs inside the cockpit?
            Sean Byrne

Comment

Wheel

Daren, did you have a steering wheel? I heard you almost lost one. Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                Way to go Daren!! Are you going to try and make the 45 a habit this summer? Did ya have any trouble fitting them long legs inside the cockpit?

gonna fit it in (45), when I get a chance (4-5 times this year?). I had to relocate the gas pedal (which did bust loose my first heat...........DOH!!), but fit OK in the Gran Prix..........sans canopy..........
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Rookie Mistake.........

Originally posted by rocky peterson View Post
                  Daren, did you have a steering wheel? I heard you almost lost one. Rocky

yep, it came loose.............but gotter put back on prior to the start of the heat..................after that, all was problem free............
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Pretty **** funny

watching Gomer doing snap doughnuts going down the straightaway. Too bad you broke Guedo, the boat was looking good. This should be a fun class this year. BTW I am getting the sanction together for Eatonville, will you guys be running 45SS there? Tony
                    Moby Grape Racing
                    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Those things ain't no CSR are they?? Glad you had some fun! Lake Lawerence here we come, 2 weeks!

Kyle
                      20R
                      Kyle Bahl
                      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

He was running the infamous Nationals champion boat the "399R".

Comment

I've spunout alot of different ways, but seeing Daren spinning as I passed him half way down the straightaway was different.
                          399R

Comment

Tony put us on at Eatonville as I think the divers will be the anyway???
                            399R

Comment

Working...
                            X