NEW C Class Sorenson and 102 Yamoto F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW C Class Sorenson and 102 Yamoto F/S

I built this C class Sorenson ( Pocket Money) hydro to sponsor a local kid to go racing....everything went south and now have no use for it, I cant even pull start it with my blown rotator cuffs in my shoulders....will have to stick with my 44cu 55H Merc electric start
    anycase everything is NEW but the vintage deadman throttle, the power head is fresh from the RPM Washington Yamato dealer and still has the factory crosshatching in the cylinders...I installed new rings and gave it one test run to be certain all is well. (I have a video of the test run to break in the rings after tear down for inspection you can view to see and hear it run)

prop shaft is upgraded to 9/16" shaft to accommodate mercury race props....comes with original prop shaft and spare mag plate with coils

Graphics are peel & stick so they are easily removable

I have about $4,500-5,000 in this.... its listed locally for $4000 but will let it go for $3500.00 to someone on this site that wants to get into racing.......can store it here till shipping is arranged.....located in Oregon
    (state license and tags DO NOT come with rig...this was for test running and training my rookie driver)
    will not separate this package deal

Email: michael@johnsoldmercurysite.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-16.png Views:	0 Size:	531.6 KB ID:	479376 Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-18.png Views:	0 Size:	471.7 KB ID:	479377 Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-9.png Views:	0 Size:	571.7 KB ID:	479378 Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-10.png Views:	0 Size:	561.3 KB ID:	479379
    Last edited by MadProps; 04-09-2022, 06:49 AM.

what would you sell the extra set of coils for with the mag plate? You can reach me at 770 294 6154
    Thanks
    Herb

Comment

Working...
    X