Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAN PRIX SPORT C 'Bad Boy' For Sale

Hello!
    Up for sale is my 'turn key' 1992 Gran Prix Sport C w/ 40hp Tohatsu. The wife wants it out of my living room, plus my health and age is causing a slight change of interests. It has been a fun boat when I was able to run it on the Lake and river. The motor has less the 15 hrs on rebuild and has not been raced since purchase 5 +years ago. The entire rig and trailer has been gone over. Feel free to contact me by Hydroracer email (initally) for additional pics or information. I review my email each eve at dinner time. I'm located in N.E. Penna.!
    I was looking for $4200.00 and dropped the price to $3800.00 O.B.O
    Thank You!
    Semper Fi!
    Bernie
    Godspeed!
    Attached Files
    The ORIGINIAL SPORT C #89
    "BAD BOY"

Bernie,
    That IS a very fine looking rig. I'm not in the market for it cause there's none up around here. But, I'd sure be interested to know what speed and rpm you normally turned with it. And, who made the prop and the boat. I run a DSH Tohatsu.

Thanks - Alex

Comment

Wish i had the extra funds thats the class i want to run.Sucks to be broke.Its beautiful!!!!
      Bob

Comment

Hi there!! I sent you a P.M.!!
        Thanks for your interest!!
        Semper Fi!
        Bernie 'Bad Boy'
        Godspeed!!
        "BAD BOY"

Comment

Do you have any cockpit pics? I'm Grand Prix's have a seat rather than kneel down.

Comment

cockpit pics!

Hi there!!!
            I did upload pics to answer your question....however I guess they exceeded my member/user bandwith.
            Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them out to you.
            Thanks!
            Semper Fi!
            Bernie
            Godspeed!
            "BAD BOY"

Comment

d.beshears@comcast.net

Comment

Originally posted by beshears View Post
                Done!!
                "BAD BOY"

Comment

Is this still avail??

I'm in Marion, NC. near lake James and would like to see this if still around for lake play at Lake James when I git home this Fall near Erie, Pa. to check on a house I have for sale and pic up a couple rigs for the Labor Day races in Lock Haven, Pa.

Thanks,
                  Steve 100N..............
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 07-30-2013, 01:17 AM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

#89 Boat

...Hello Steve!! I recognize the name. Yes I still have the 89 boat. It has not been in the water for 2 years. I run the motor in a barrel in the Spring, mid summer and winterize it in October every year since I've had it. Lock Heaven is about 160 miles from me. I have been there twice in the past as a observer and looking to buy a DSH. It maybe possible that I could bring the boat out the weekend of the race for you to inspect and run. my email is bjkaboom@aol.com
                    I have a cell phone that I use for emergency on the road. 570-706-5020 . If you call and I don't answer it is because I'm in areas that its use is restricted or I can't have it in my possession. Please leave a message. Thank you for your interest! Semper Fi! Godspeed! Bernie the Original #89 Boat 'Bad Boy'
                    "BAD BOY"

Comment

Working...
                    X